An unexpected guest

Lee Rang woke up first and never he thought one day he would call himself lucky over the fact that he wake up early in the morning, he was never a late riser but typically today he felt truly blessed.

To see someone like that, with there guard down, no pain, no crease in there forehead. Hjejin was sleeping beside him. After all the facade they did in the forest she had no energy to move so he teleported them to his home.

Hjejin was lying on her chest, her naked back exposed in front of him. Even though he has seen her like this before he still couldn't get over his desire for her.

She fidget a little and finally opened her eyes still half sleep and mumbled. “Good morning”

“Morning” Rang smiled and kissed her forehead. She hummed in response.

“I'll be in the bathroom then.” With that Rang left the bed leaving Hjejin alone.

A few moments later she sat in the bed stretching her arms and yawning. She started examining her surroundings. She never been to Lee Rang's place before. A warm feeling engulfed her knowing how big of a deal it was. She felt like a teenager again getting butterflies from such a small yet significant gesture.

Smiling to herself she opened the fridge in a hope to find something to eat, her smile dropped as she saw the fridge was empty nothing but just some water bottles half of them she could swear were empty.

“Hjejin.”

She turned after hearing her name, closing the fridge behind her and there he was, standing shirtless looking curiously at her.

Rang knew she was examining his room and for some reason he wanted her good opinion in everything and this time he was pretty sure he was winning because his apartment was so clean as he rarely lived there anyways.

“Your apartment is—” Before she could say anything Hjejin saw Rang's anticipating eyes which were sparkling with excitement.

Finding the best words to describe without being a critique she smiled. “—well it is very spacious.”

Rang answered bowing down to her and making a hand gesture. “Thank you.”

“Are you hungry?” Lee Rang asked.

“Yes,” She chuckled, “but I can't find anything to eat.”

“Don't worry I already ordered breakfast for us, Yoori will be picking it up and coming as soon as possible.”

“What?” She yelped.

He shrugged. “What, what? Why are you so flustered?”

“Because Yoori is like your half adapted child or something and I'm standing here half naked.” She was blushing like crazy as she watched him open his almirah and get dressed.

“Just wear my clothes.” He remarked as it was as simple as that but she had no choice and without further a argument she wore his light blue color sweater and black trousers which was of course big on her but she managed.

Showering didn't help ease her tensed body but either way when door bell rang she had to come out of the bathroom to show herself.

Yoori was already in the dining table, so was Lee Rang.

“Be nice, don't freak her out.” Hjejin heard Lee Rang say.

Yoori scoffed. “We will see about that.”

“Yoori-ya” Rang complained.

Hjejin walked to the dining table, taking a deep breath knowing too damn well that she and Yoori had a rough start, when they first met she was trying put her behind the bars. Her hostility was understandable.

She bowed. “Hello.”

"Hjejin,” Rang said. "Come and eat.”

Yoori was staring at her silently while she was trying to eat and her constant staring didn't let Hjejin eat at all.

"Why are you not eating?" Rang interjected. "Here," He picked up a vegetables from his bowl and put in her bowl. He looked across the table following Hjejin gaze.

"Yoori leave."

"No"

"Don't let me repeat myself.”

With a scoff Yoori stood up from the chair and walked towards the gate then and only then Hjejin visibly relaxed.

"I also bought coffee." Yoori said, "Hjejin come and get it please."

Hjejin looked at him unsurly but stood up anyways she had to get past this one way or another so she did, she faced Yoori. It's better now then sooner.

She walked up to the door where Yoori was standing with coffee in her hands.
Hjejin politely smiled at her thanking her for the coffee but when she was about to take coffee from Yoori's hand she felt resistant. She met her eyes and Yoori leaned closer and whispered in. "If you break his heart I will kill you."

Not to exaggerate but with death stare in her eyes.

Her sudden threat stopped Hjejin at the door even though the door clicked closed and she was gone.

She came back to the table with coffee in her hands and said "She just threatened me."

To which Rang replied. "I know I heard."
He kissed her in her lips. "Please don't ever break my heart."

She smiled and really looked at him. "You won't tell me anything about your plan?"

Right now as he was enjoying his blissful moments with her his brother Yeon was disguised as him was probably with Imoogi. Rang didn't know if there scheme will fall through or not but telling any details about there plan will only put her in danger and he would not never let that happen.

"No," He took a deep breath. "Even if it makes you hate me."
.
.
.

Hjejin was at her apartment, Rang drove her here disguised as Yeon, that even sounded weird and it looked even more wilder. She took time off from the station to catch up on her sleep as she was tired and sleep deprived.

When she woke up it was already noon, the sun was setting and when she heard her door bell rang she couldn't keep her excitement to meet Rang.
She jumped out of bed and ran to her front door which automatically opened and closed as if someone slipped inside but there was no one at site.

Hjejin turned pale for a moment, her door was not automatic and Rang never did that and she was sure someone was in her apartment, someone unexpected.

"I know I'm intruding but I promise I'll make it quick."

The voice came from behind and her eyebrows shoot at her forehead as she tried tried not to look alarmed but her shaky voice gave it away in response.

"What an...unexpected guest...to have"

A/n
Hello everyone.
I hope you all are in good health and hope we are winning all those battles we tell no one about.

It's been a long time since I last made an appearance and for that I sincerely apologize, many things happened...but I'm still here and will not let anyone down.

I really hope you enjoyed what you read, not my best chapter but next will be way more exciting and thrilling, I promise.

Untill then...

Hope you enjoy. ♡