britney 2.0

CHARLIE spent the first half of her day going to her classes, which were deprived heavily of real material and of knowledge that was dumbed down to the extremist points.

At lunchtime, she had finally made it to the choir room. They were lacking two needed members. She plotted herself next to the obnoxious girl, Sugar Motta and between the Jesus reincarnation.

Marley waved at her, as she turned back to her, before moving back around to talk to Unique.

"So your name's Charlotte? That's like so totally long and stuffy." Sugar shrugged, looking her up and down judgmentally.

"What am I meant to be like then? Go on."

Sugar folded her arms, putting her pocket mirror back into her shiny, rose-golden, jacket pocket. "Lottie. Like the total babe from the Princess and the Frog. Or Charlie. But that's so masculine."

"Right, you think that. Keeping that in mind." Charlotte yawned, leaning back into her chair, as Schuester came into the room bouncing in as if he received the greatest news in human history.

"Great news, guys!" He exclaimed, making his way over to stand in front of the group. "Principal figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back to school pep rally this week!" He finally made his way over, standing in front of them all. "Now I understand that our national champion Street credit has dropped a bit since school started, but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back."

The Jesus reincarnation spoke up, "Well, what are we going to perform?"

"Good question, Joe." Schuester looked towards Brittany, who was in an oversized purple t-shirt, with the world's best grandma fancily wrote on it, munching on oreos. "We're a family in here, and when one of us is falling down, it's up to us to pick them back up." Schuester approached the whiteboard, picking up the already dying pen and writing Britney 2.0 on the board.

"Oh my god! Are we doing Britney week again?!" Tina exclaimed, clasping her hands.

Charlie exclaimed, "Oh my god Britney Spears. I opt for Toxic."

"No. Never again. Horrified." Artie said, his voice breathless and a bit desperate, as he looked towards her.

Schuester stared at Brittany, "You really came into your own at the last Britney week. You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy, confidence."

Brittany slowly glanced up towards the man, hopefully. Oreo crumbs dropping onto her shirt.

"She inspires you, and you inspire us. So, everybody prepare a Britney song for the week, and we're going to pick one to do for the pep rally." Schuester made his way over to the stool by the piano, "And no, don't worry guys, sorry Charlotte it's not Toxic. I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a taste of what we're looking for."

Blaine climbed down from his seat beside Tina, and wheeled next to the front of the room beside Artie. "This one's for you, Brittany." Blaine said, as Artie gave the band a sort of signal to begin their number.

The duo performed a mash-up of Boys/Boyfriend by Britney Spears. They did it pretty well, eventually, Charlotte managed to even begin to like the number as she somewhat danced with Sugar.

"So Britt," Artie said as the number finished, "what'd you think?"

Brittany stopped half-way through munching on an oreo, "I'm once again inspired by the awesomeness of Britney. Thanks, Mr Schue."

***

Unique briefed Charlie on a quick plan, which was barely audible. Charlotte simply nodded, acting as if she had any inkly what was going on.