The Bite

The Bite

"You're in charge mate!" Bandit said while packing his and Chilli's bags. "Right, lucky me," Thomas said while looking at his phone. "Come on mate, it's just for a weekend. "Yeah! Halloween weekend!" Thomas said, looking at his father. "Mate it'll be fine there will be other parties," Bandit said. "Ugh!" Thomas shouted before going into the house. "Why do you have to go?" Bluey asked her mother. "Oh sweetie, this party is pretty important to your dad," Chilli said, getting down to Bluey's level.

"Yeah, and meanwhile you have your older brother to watch you," Bandit said. "When will you get back?" Bingo asks. "We'll be back the day after Halloween," Chilli said as she hugged her daughters. "It's not fair," Bluey said. "Oh you'll be fine and you'll have fun with your older brother," Chilli said with a smile. "Aww.." Bluey sighs. "Where are they going?" Bingo asks, making his way downstairs.

"Some work party for dad," Thomas said, throwing a ball up and down, "Can we play outside?" Bluey asks. "Scram brat," Thomas said, making Bluey tear up and running outside anyway to play. "What was that for?" Bingo said, now standing up. "Me being an idiot I better say sorry," Thomas said as he stood up and walked downstairs to go outside. Bluey was playing with a ball. As Thomas comes outside with Bingo behind, something catches Bingo's eye, causing her to run off. Thomas stands by Bluey and sits her down. "Hey blue, I'm really sorry for what I said," Thomas said as Bluey started to tear up again. "You hurt my feelings," Bluey said, wiping her tears away.

There was then a small scream as Bingo ran back over, holding her hand. "What did you do?!" Thomas shouted as he stood up and went over to his youngest sister. "What happened?" Bluey asked. "There was a strange hole, and when I put my hand in something bit me!" Bingo says with tears in her eyes. "Bingo! You don't just put you hands in strange places! It was probably a spider that bit you!" Thomas said infrustration. "A-are you mad at me?" Bingo asked, now scared of her oldest brother. "N-no,'' Thomas said, now calming down.

They all head back inside, with Bingo starting to itch her hand. "Bingo stop itching your hand," Thomas said, now getting the first aid package. "But my hand hurts!" Bingo yells, still trying to scratch the bite on her hand. "Bingo stop," Thomas said, trying to get her to sit still. "Leave me alone!" Bingo shouted as she kicked her brother and ran off. "Really?!" Thomas said, now chasing after his sister. Bluey ran after the two, wondering what had bit Bingo.

"Get back here!" Thømas shouted while chasing Bingo. "Go away big brother!" Bingo said as she ran into her room. "Should we follow her?" Bluey asks. "Bingo! Get out of there!" Thømas said banging on the door. "I said go away!" Bingo shouted. "Fine! No trick or treating your acting like Muffin without a nap!" Thømas shot back. "But I want to go!" Bingo said through the door "Let her come!" Bluey protests.

"Only if she puts on a bandage on that bite," Thomas said. "Finneee.." Bingo sighs, opening her room door. "Why do I have to?" She questions. "So it doesn't get infected," Thomas said now putting on the bandage. "Can we go trick or treating now?" Bluey says with an impatient tone. "Yeah yeah let's get going," Thomas said as he wrapped Bingo's hand up. "Okay get your costumes on and let's go," Thomas said as he then went downstairs to wait for his sisters.

Bingo was a ghost while Bluey was a zombie. "Alright let's go," Thomas said. As they make their way to the first house, Bingo starts to scratch her hand. "Bingo, are you sure your okay?" Bluey asked her sister. "I'm- fine!" Bingo said, now scratching her hand more aggressively, before stopping. Bluey was still worried about her sister and then turned to look at her older brother. "Thomas?" Bluey asked "yeah?" Thomas said, looking at his little sister. "I'm worried about Bingo," Bluey said.

"Let's go!" Bingo said, now impatient. Thomas sighed and then continued with his sisters trick or treating. There was a large house they went to with a bunch of kids. Thomas waited on the side for his siblings until Bluey came back to Thomas. "Where's Bingo?" Thomas asked. "She was just here," Bluey said, now looking for her sister. "Should we go back in and look for her?" Bluey asked.

"Yeah, we should," Thomas said, now looking for his younger sister. "Bingo! Where are you?" Bluey shouts. "Bingo!" Thomas and shouted for their sister while looking through the house. Suddenly Thomas heard a scream up the stairs. Thomas then raced up the stairs and found his sister biting down her bite trying to get the itch out. "Bingo!" Thomas shouted at his sister. Bingo was trying to break the bandage off her hand.

Thomas raced after her and tried to get her to stop. "Leave me alone!" Bingo shouted trying to break free from her brother. "Bingo stop it!" Thomas shouted as he picked her up and went downstairs. "What's wrong with Bingo?" Bluey asked. "She's trying to scratch that damn bite!" Thomas shouted while Bingo was squirming. Bingo then bit Thomas's hand letting her go. "Ouch!" Thomas shouted. Bingo then ran off down the street. "Damn it!" Thomas said, holding his hand. "Are you okay?" Bluey asked. "Yeah, but she drew blood," Thomas said looking at his hand.

"Come on, we better go find her," Thomas said as he grabbed Bluey with his other hand and went after his sister. "Bingo!" Thomas cried out to his sister. "Go away!" Bingo shouted looking back at Thomas as he chased after her. "Bingo stop!" Thomas shouted as Bingo kept bumping into other dogs along the way of her trying to escape her older siblings. "Bingo!" Thomas shouted while running. Suddenly Bingo fell down in the street as a car was coming. Bingo screamed as the car was about to hit her. "No!" Thomas shouted as he pushed his sister out of the way and then got hit by the car instead. "Thomas!" Bluey shouted. "Jesus!" Said a dalmatian coming out of the car. Thomas laid on the ground holding his arm. "Thomas," Bluey said, running up to her older brother. "Bingo? Get Bingo," Thomas said, holding his arm in pain.

Bluey nodded and checked on Bingo. Bingo was crying realizing what she did to her brother. "Bingo come here let me look at you," Bluey said, making sure Bingo was okay. "I'm okay," Bingo said, still crying. Bluey then checked on Thomas while the dog who him hit called 000. "Thomas?" Bluey asked with tears. "I-I'm okay Blue," Thomas said with a cocky smile. "Just make our sister is okay ," Thomas said while in pain. Bluey nodded with tears in her eyes as she went to check on her sister again.

(At the hospital)

Bluey and Bingo waited in the waiting room as Stripe came into the room. "What  happened?" Stripe worried for his nieces . "It's my fault," Bingo said, looking away. "Hey, Thomas will be alright," Bluey said, placing her hand on his sister's hand. "Still what happened?" Stripe asked. Bluey sighed and then explained the whole story. "Damn," Stripe said rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey Bingo, your bite is gone," Bluey pointed out. Bingo looked down at her hand and smiled. "Huh? I guess it is," Bingo said looking down at it. "It looks like you never even scratched it," Bluey added. "Then where did the bite go?" Stripe asked. They all looked at each other and shrugged.

(Meanwhile in Thomas's hospital room)

Thomas was itching his hand like crazy and hearing voices in his hand. "Stop itching!" Thomas shouted while itching as hard as possible on his hand. The voices got louder telling him to dig into his skin and then pass it on. Thomas growled and itched harder and harder. The nurse screamed seeing Thomas' hand all bloody and skin torn. Thomas looked at the nurse with crazy eyes and mouth drooling. Thomas then jumped forward and hit the nurses hand spreading the infection of the bite. Once he did that Thomas's bite went away...

The End.