School Spirit

School Spirit

October 31st, 1987,

"Do we have to go to this dance?" Hunter a Black Lab groaned. "It's going to be fun!" Cooper, a grey wolf said. "right.." Hunter said as they walked along. The two then walked into the school hearing the music in the gym. "Do you think we made it on time? Cooper asked. "Yeah probably mate," Hunter said as they walked the hall. The two then walked to an entrance that was blocked . "Darn I think we have to go around," Cooper said. "Alright let's go," Hunter said while walking the other way.

The two walked in the dark halls of the high school. Suddenly they heard a sound in the boys bathroom. "Is someone in there?" Cooper asked. "How should I know?" Hunter asked, looking at his friend. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Cooper asked while opening the door. "Hello?" Cooper asked again. "Guess no one's home mate," Hunter said. "Wait, I hear something," Cooper said, listening in. Hunter then sighs and then goes into the bathroom. "See! There's no one here!" Hunter shouted. "Look out!" Cooper shouted as someone in their high school eagle mascot jumped out and cut Hunter's arm with a knife. "Run!" Hunter shouted while holding his arm. Cooper then started running as the person in the costume stabbed Hunter in the back, killing him.

Cooper ran through the hallway screaming hoping to get someone's help. "Help!" Cooper cried out while running through the hall. The person in the mascot costume was walking fast down the hall going after Cooper. Cooper came back to the entrance that was blocked off and tried to open the door. "Help!" Cooper cried while hitting on the door. The mascot killer was now behind Cooper with his knife ready. "Please I won't tell!" Cooper said with tears in his eyes. The killer then looked at him and charged at him with his knife. "Nooo!" Cooper screamed.

(Present day)

October 27th 2021,

Jake, Thomas and Levon, where outside school laying in the grass looking at the sky. "This is amazing" Levon said as he looked at the clouds, "Yeah it is" Thomas replied, Jake stood up " We should get something to eat, i'm hungry" Jake said, " Yeah we should get something from the cafeteria" Thomas replied as everyone stood up and went to the cafeteria, each one of them asked for their stuff and started eating on a table. Just then Liam came up to the table. "Hey mates, the Halloween dance is coming up, are you all gonna go?" Liam asked looking at his friends

"Yeah probably," Thomas said, "for sure," Levon added, "No," Jake said, "Why not?" Thomas asked "Well I hate dancing because i'm pretty bad at it, and my anxiety won't help me at all," Jake explained as he looked a bit mad, " Aw please, come on Jake" Thomas said while looking at Jake, " I said no at that- you know what whatever I'll come", Jake replied to Thomas and went back to eat.

"Awesome!" Thomas said happily.

"So who are you going as to the dance?" Liam asked.

"I'm not really dressing up this year," Thomas said. "How come?" Jake asked. "Just feel a little old for that," Thomas replied. "Right..." Levon said with a chuckle "Well trick or treating is for kids!" Thomas said. "So! I like treats!" Levon chuckled. Thomas laughed and shook his head. "Then you can take our sisters out then," Thomas said as he threw away his tray. The bell then rang and it was time to go inside for afternoon noon classes. "Alright guys let's go," Jake said as he stood up. The four friends then stood up and went to their classes.

After their classes the friends reunited outside and continued talking about the dance

"So at what time should we meet up that day?" Liam asked, "Probably about 6:30 or 7:00" Jake replied as he was looking at his phone, " Yeah that time sounds good!" Thomas said as the friends continued walking