All Through The House

Snowball sits against the window looking out at the snow. His family took a vacation to the US with lots of snow. His family also invited the Heelers to join them. "Hey Snowball!" Bluey said, wagging her tail. "Hi! glad you guys could make it!" Snowball said with excitement. "I heard there's lots of snow here!" He says, jumping up and down. "Yeah! This is going to be a good Christmas!" Bluey said, jumping up and down with Snowball. "Though my sister tells me Santa isn't real, she probably hasn't seen him," Snowball said.

"Santa is real and he's always watching," Bluey said, "I don't know about that," Thomas said, coming into the room. "What do you mean?" Bluey asked. "Come on blue, Santa always watching? Do you really believe that stuff?" Thømas asked "Well he's not giving you any presents then!" Bingo says, walking by. "Right," Thømas said before leaving the room. "Bluey, Bingo, we're going out for hot chocolate, you kids comin?" Bandit asked.

"We're coming dad!" The girls said running down the stairs to meet their father. "Are you kids  ready?" Chili asks, unlocking the car. "Yes!" They say now getting into the car. Snowball and his family stayed at the cabin and started decorating around the tree until the Heelers came back with the hot chocolate. It was now getting late with the sun starting to set. "Do you think Santa will come?" Bingo asks her parents out of curiosity.

"I think he will," Bandit said softly. The adults then started to get ready to go to a late Christmas party. "Kids, Thomas is in charge while we're gone," Chilli said to her daughters. "Why can't I be in charge?" Bluey asks, protesting against Chili's decision. "Because you're seven years old," Thomas said with a chuckle. "That's true," Bluey said, looking at Snowball. "We can go play a game," Bingo suggested. "Yeah!" Bluey said as she, Bingo and Snowball went to go play a game. "So what game?" Bluey asks with excitement. "Maybe.. nevermind, i lost it." Snowball says with a sigh

"Aww" Bluey said, looking down. "How about that game," Bingo pointed out. "Okay!" Snowball said now pressing the game. Thomas and Levon were in the dining room playing cards while Snowflake was watching TV. Suddenly, there were 2 rings of the doorbell outside. "I'll get it," Levon said, getting down from his chair and going to the door. Levon answered the door and found no one. Levon looked around and still found no one. Levon shrugged and then shut the door. "Who was it?" Thomas asked as Levon came back. "No one was there," Levon said as he sat down in his chair. "That's weird," Thomas said looking at his cards.

As they continued what they were doing, there was a knock at the window in one of the rooms. The knock came from the room Bluey, Bingo and Snowball were in, as whoever it was knocked twice more. Bluey then looked at the window and smiled at who was at the window. "Who is it?" Snowball asked, taking his attention from the game. Bingo and Snowball go over to the window. "Santa!" Bingo shouts with a smile.

Thomas and Levon continued their game until they heard their sister scream with excitement. "How much do you want to bet they did a makeover on snowball?" Thomas asked with a chuckle. "$20" Levon said with a smile. "Speaking of that, should we go see what happened anyway?" Levon asked.

"Yeah I guess we should since it's our duty as older brothers," Thomas said place down his cards. "Hey! I know you were cheating!" Levon said, looking at his brother's cards. "Big brothers always beat little brothers," Thomas said with a smile as he went to the kids room. Levon rolled his eyes and followed his brother to the room.

Thomas and Levon came into the room and saw their sisters and Snowball playing with toys they've never seen before. "Hey where did you get those?" Thomas asked. "The santa at the window gave it to us!" Bingo says while playing with a toy train. "What!" Thomas said running to the window but seeing no one. "You guys took toys from a stranger?!" Levon said in anger. Thomas then shut the window and locked it and shut the curtain. "It was from santa though!" Snowball protested.