✨Chapter-35✨

After she gained conscious she first scanned the surrounding to find a man and vansh tied on chair a piece of cloth tied around his mouth then she averted glaze towards her self to find  her own self in the same condition.
She gave questioning look to vansh as if asking about why they are in such condition. To which he signed towards the cloth tied around his mouth.

Just then he got an idea...

He moved his chair towards her in the most possible silent way.
He turned his chair in such way that their back was facing each other and started to untie the ropes of her hand as their hands were tied backside.

After few attempt he finally untied the ropes. As soon as her hands were untied  she removed the cloth tied around her mouth as well as ropes of her legs.

She got up and started moving the window while signing Vansh to follow her.
But in return he called out her name which actually wasn't clear as his mouth was still tied.

On seeing his condition she slapped herself and murmuring a sorry she untied him and dragged him towards the window.......

After a great struggle they finally escaped the place they reached to a safe place after have a nice run of around 30-35 min's.

VR MANSION

An atmosphere of tention was spread all over the mansion.

Uma and Madhuri was continuously crying while all were involved in making them understand that all would be fine.

U- how came we be not tensed our children haven't return since 2 day's firstly riddhima was missing and now even we can't find vansh. We don't even know in which condition they are and you people are just sitting can't you go out and search for them.

S- mom you pls don't take load they will be back soon angre is searching for them he will soon find them.

As they were having a conversation they were interrupted by the door bell .

The servent opened the door, everyone's glaze was fixed towards the door the opened find.......

None other than our hero as well as heroine who would first do the mistake and then blame each other for the happening,
(Btw jokes apart...)

As soon as everyone saw them they ran to them both of them were having many cuts as well as wounds on their bodies their clothes were all dirty.

M- riddhima are you both alright ?how you got hurt?

Ri- relax maa nothing to worry it's just few cuts.

V- yes Mom nothing to worry just few cuts thanks to riddhima that she saved me otherwise they were about to kill me but riddhima very cleverly bought me and we came home, even I suggest riddhima to became a police instead of doctor.
Right riddhima?

He said in a sarcastic manner and moved towards the stair case towards their bed room.

R- maa even I will be back after getting freshn up.

Factory

Boss- you mad man have I gave so much money  just to sleep can't you do a single work properly.
Today just because of you I again got defeted in my mission.

Man- I re...a..lly so..rry boss it...'s ju...st th...at I ....

Before he could continue further he was shot right in his head.

Boss- JO KABIR KE KOI KAAM NA AAYE USKA ISS DUNIYA MA KOI KAAM NAHI.
BHALA HE AAJ ME TUME NA KHATAM KAR PAYA HALAKI AAJ TUM MUZESE JEET GAYA LAKIN EK DIN ESSA JARUR AAYAGA JAB TUM HAROGE OR ME AAPE JEET KA JASHAN MANAUNGA USS DIN CHAHE PURE KAYANAT MUZE ROKNE MA JUT JAYA LAKIN JEET TO MERE HI HOGI...
TAYAR RAHO VANSH RAI SINGHANIA, KABIR IS COMING

( THE PERSON WHO OF NO USE OF KABIR THERE ON USE OF THAT PERSON IN THIS WORLD.
ALTHOUGH TODAY I DIDN'T SUCCEED IN DESTROYING YOU, ALTHOUGH TODAY YOU WON OVER ME BUT THAT DAY WOULD SURELY COME WHEN YOU WILL LOSE AND I WILL WIN AND ON THAT DAY IF EVEN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD TRY TO STOP ME BUT I WOULD SURELY WIN....
BE READY VANSH RAI SINGHANIA, KABIR IS COMING)

he started laughing devilishly......

__________________________

That's all for today hope you enjoyed.
Many things to come.

Do not forget to vote and Comment.

Vote- 80+
Comments-32+

Thanks for reading!