ETL || CH 1

YOUR POV

"YAH~~ y/n shii- wake up, your gonna be late be school bro, your own brother eric sohn said."

Huh ugh, im awake now, i said tiredly stretching my arms getting out of my bed.

"Go get ready little sis, i'll take you to school."

"I will bro, now get out of my rooms now, pushing my older brother out of the room."

well i should definitely introduce myself to you.

my name is y/n sohn and i have one of the most annoying brother ever.

jokes aside, he is the best brother i could ever ask for.

he is a year older than me & he is in a group called the boyz who are so loud and chaotic most of the time.

my father is a ceo of his own business that he runs which is a cafe shop which is famous here in korea.

"i barely see him most of the time with his work schedule being so busy and packed but occasionally he calls me and texts me to check up on eric and i."

you're probably wondering, how about my mother..?

"well my mom passed away when i was 8 and eric was 9 from drowning when my whole family went to a cruise which was traumatizing for me because there was heavy rain falling and big waves going at us left and right."

"i wished that was me in her place because every piece of me still misses her so much until this day."

"i can still remember that day replaying in my head everyday and night when i'm awake."

recap

"Y/n, come here my mother said holding me tightly in her arms while being blown away from the wind that was gushing us away."

Mommy, don't let go of me please i said crying in her arms.

"i won't sweetheart i'm here."

"Honey, watch out, appa said."

but it was too late...

the moment my father said that, my mother was nowhere to be seen.

Mommy!! i said out loud crying my eyes out but my father was blocking my eyes from seeing what i've seen.

meanwhile, eric was comforting me while holding his own tears seeing his own mother disappear."

timeskip~

"you ready for school bro eric said starting the engine of the car."

uhh.. does it look like it..? i said half asleep

yeah you do bruh, let's go now shall we because you have school eric said laughing so hard.

Ouch that fucking hurt sis, he said rubbing his shoulder where i slapped him.

"laugh again and i'll make it 10x time worse."

"jeez woman~ i'll take you school now."