Chapter One

This chapter was written by jdizzle500 !

No One's P.O.V.

Kai sighed sadly, as he walked down the streets of Ninjago city. As he walked down the sidewalk, his shoes squeaked underneath his feet as he walked. 

Along the streets, along with the normal citizens of the city. They were lucky to have to worry about everything they had to do and to lead normal lives, he wasn't so lucky. He had a duty as a ninja, he swore to protect Ninjago with his life no matter how hard it got sometimes. 

He pulled out his borg pod, and scrolled through the lists of songs, looking for the right one that he wanted to listen to. He groaned in frustration when he couldn't find the song, he soon settled on a sad song. A song where a man felt alone and ignored. 

He laughs: 'of course, this is the song I listen to, what else would I? On a day like this'. He sighs as he remembers earlier how the other ninja completely ignored him, and he didn't even know what he did. 

'Maybe, they decided not to be my friend anymore' he sighs, as he continued walking, and as he walked past a bush he heard a rustle. He stopped in his tracks and pulled out one of his headphones. 

"Hello? Anyone there?" He called. When he revived, there was no answer. He assumed he was just imagining things, and went to continue walking when suddenly, his blood went cold as he felt something grab his leg. 

He had no time to scream as he was pulled into the bush, faster than the speed of light then, all he saw was darkness, and the last thing he heard was an evil laugh.

This was written by jdizzle500, not me! This is a collab book between the two of us!

316 Words 

- The Different Ninja -

- jdizzle500 -