Chapter Six

"Professor, are we not going to capture the next ninja?" Luke asked, confused. "Trust me, my daughter has it covered." The Professor answered, trusting in his daughter. "Are you not worried that your daughter is developing feelings for him?" Luke asked. "I said she has it covered." He answered aggressively, making Luke back away in fear. The Professor calmed himself.

"The two others are starting to show signs of transformation. It will not be long until we have all the ninjas and they will be completely transformed." The Professor answered calmly, seemingly happy that it was working.

Back To Lloyds Date...

"So, how have you been lately?" Harumi asked Lloyd. When he looked away, she slipped a little bit of sleeping powder into his drink. "I've been doing good. How about you?" He responded, taking a drink of water.

"I've been doing good as well, hanging out with friends, that type of stuff." She answered, spinning her spoon around in her drink. He rubbed his eyes real quick. She slyly smiled under her breath.

"Are you okay? Maybe we need to cut our date short." She suggested, concerned. "No, no, I'm fine." He said, rubbing his eyes again. "No, it's fine. We can continue the date another time. You are very tired, and need to get some sleep." She told him sternly.

He stood up, only to fall unconscious. Everyone in the restaurant gasped. "I'm so sorry. My boyfriend must have gotten too drunk." She apologized, dragging him to the back alley behind the restaurant.

There, waiting for her, was Luke with a syringe and a brand in hand. He inserted the syringe while branding his chest at the same time. She let out a sigh of relief. She cleaned up his brand. It looked like this:

She sighed

She sighed. Now they only had three ninjas left to capture before it would be all over. She hoped Lloyd would forgive her. She truly did love him, but her father made her do this. She didn't have a choice. She could only hope that Lloyd would understand.

366 Words 

- The Different Ninja -