Chapter Seven

No One's P.O.V.

It was a starry night in Ninjago city and Everyone was chilling out in their homes safe and not having to worry about anything. But then there was the ninja who had to worry for another one if their teammates went missing and they had no idea where they could be. 

Cole sighs as he turns to face the remaining ninja who for the past few hours has been inside the meeting room, and talking about the disappearance of the ninja. "Let's go over what we know so far," he told them as they nodded. Zane and Nya looked at him. Nya stood up. "Kai was the first one taken. He was last seen on the streets of Ninjago city" Cole nodded, as he looked at Zane. Who's eyes then flashed blue. 

" I have hacked into the city's camera's feeds and the day Kai went missing, the footage is blank ''. Nya then spoke up: "I've tried to look into the issue, but it's strange because the footage is fine up until it glitches and says footage not found," Cole thinks. "There has to be someone who is doing this. Maybe it's an old foe of ours," Cole suggested. They all go silent, each thinking, unsure of what they were going to do. The main reason was that they had no idea who was doing it. The other part of it was it was just a crazy situation. "I think we should go out and search. We should stay together so they don't try to catch us too" Zane suggested. 

Cole thought about it and suddenly got an idea. "Hey, what if we allowed ourselves to get captured so we can find the others?" Cole suggested as the other two looked at him like he was crazy and even held him like he was crazy for thinking of that. And he probably was. But it was the best solution at the time. In the end, Cole was able to convince them it was the best option. After all, he was the stand-in leader. They had to listen to him.

359 Words

jdizzle500 -

- The Different Ninja -