Slasher oc

(This is Angel sparks, but that's not her real name

(This is Angel sparks, but that's not her real name. You know like Billy and stu and their fake names is ghostface and Chucky is actually Charles Lee ray. I'm trying to figure out what her real name should be and the one thing I can think of is Violet Anderson. Anyways I haven't thought of the whole story yet, only a bit of it. But when Violet was younger, she use to be bullied, mostly by the girls in her high school. And when there was a Halloween party, Violet dressed up as an angel and she was excited to go to this party, until these mean girls done a horrible prank on her. Violet got so upset, seeing other people laugh at her and she ran back home, crying. When she got home she had two pets, a black snake and a german shepherd. But she didn't realised that the black snake was poisonous so the snake bit her neck. The snake bit the dog while Violet was at that party. This snake was no ordinary animal, it use to live in space and it's name was Asmodeus. A fully black snake with red, bright eyes. Violet's blue eyes, changed to a red and she can turn her mouth into a snake and can poison other people. Her dog changed bigger and more violent with big, sharp teeth and pure red eyes. She gets revenge on people who made fun of her and she has angel wings but a devil tail. She Grant's people 3 wishes but they have to kill a few people for her to earn them wishes. She can turn her hands into a snake and poison people or rip them to shreds. If you hear the bell on her suit then you know that she's coming for you to chop you with her axe. I'm still trying to figure out more of the story but this took two days to draw her.)