1. The News

Perrie's POV

We were in Jade's room watching movies when I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Simon. "Hey Perrie. We have a meeting with the boys. Come to my house at 8. I have some news. Bring the girls. -Simon"

I checked the time. It read 6:27 pm.

"Hey girls, Simon said we have a meeting at his house with the boys. We have to go get ready" I said. "Perrie can you help me choose my outfit?" Said Jesy. "Sure baba. I'll just go take a shower. She nodded

Jade's POV

After I took a shower, I decided to wear a blue low-high dress with a gold belt. I slipped my black heels on and did my makeup and hair.

When I was done, I went to the living room to find the girls ready. Perrie was wearing a mint green skater dress where the top has mint green aztec designs and the bottom is plain with her white heels.

Jesy was wearing a black bodycon dress where the top has laces and the bottom is plain. She's also wearing a black heels with cute small bows. Leigh Anne was wearing a red strapless low-high dress with her red high heels. "Wow Jade you look amazing!" Said Leigh-Anne. "Thank you baba, you don't look too bad yourself" "Okay let's go. To Simon's house" Said Perrie pretending to be superman but ended up tripping. We all laughed at her. "Guys it's not funny" Said Perrie "It is. Now let's go it's now 7:30"
. . . . . . .
*At Simon's house*

"Ah girls glad you made it. You all look nice" Said Simon. We all thanked him. "So Simon, what's the news you're talking about?" Said Louis.

"Oh yeah, I would like to tell you that Little Mix and One Direction are touring together for these upcoming 3 years" Said Simon "WHAT??" we all said in unison. "For 3 years? Wow that's long" Said Niall "When will our tour start?" Said Liam "On July 28. Your first stop will be in Italy. So you better start packing" We all replied with an ok. "Well it's nice having you all here. Goodbye people"

When we reached our home. Yeah we all live together. I jumped on my bed immediately. The girls followed me here. "I'm so freaking tired" I said. "Us too" They said "I can't believe we're touring with One Direction!!" Leigh Anne squealed. "I'm so excited" Said Perrie. "Of course because Zayn is there" Said Jesy. She flushed red as a tomato. "Okay girls, I think we should call it a night. Good night lovelies. Tomorrow we start packing" I said. They nodded and went out. I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! First chapter :) how'd you like it? I'm sorry if there are some misspelled words :) so there you go. I hope you liked it.

Please Comment, Share, And Vote. Thank you!

xxLiaxx