2. Date & Engaged

Hey guys!! 2nd chapter!! I'm sorry if the last chapter was short. Btw, Zerrie isn't engaged yet. So i'm gonna get them engaged here :) I hope you liked it :)
.
.
.
.

Jade's POV

While I was packing my things forntomorrow, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Harry. "Hey Jade. Me and the lads are done packing and we are so bored!! Will you come here with the girls?? Harry x" "Sure let me just ask the girls" I replied. "Girls, Harry just texted me. He said if we want to go to the boys' house" I said. "Okay but after we finish packing." Leigh-Anne said. "Okay" I said
.
.
.

After I finished packing, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready. I wore a black long sleeved crop top and skinny jeans. I slipped on my black combat boots and did my makeup.

I went to the kitchen and ate biscuits while waiting for the girls. When I turned the tv on, it's on news. "ONE DIRECTION AND LITTLE MIX TOURING TOGETHER??"

"How did they get the news so fast??" Said Perrie."Maybe because One Direction and Little Mix are the biggest boy and girl bands" Said Jesy sarcastically. Me and Leigh laughed. "Come on, let's go. By the way, you all look pretty" I said. They all thanked me. Jesy was wearing a white sweater, pink jeans and her black dr. martens. Leigh was wearing a blue shirt with white words saying "Love is the answer", her white skinny jeans and black combat boots. Perrie is wearing a light blue crop top that says PINK in black letters, her pink jeans and black dr. martens
.
.
.
*At The boys' house*

Harry's POV

When Jade walked in, she looked beautiful as ever. Yeah I might have feelings for her. Later I'm gonna ask her on a date but i'm not gonna ask her to bey girlfriend yet. Everybody went to have their own conversations and I saw Jade sitting alone so I went to her.

"Uh Jade, may I talk to you?" I asked "Sure" She said. We went to the backyard so nobody could hear. "Um..uh.. Jade w-will you go on a d-da-date with me??" I stuttered.

She stays silent. "Ugh I knew you wouldn't say yes" I turned back to walk until she stopped me.

"Of course" She smiled. "YES!! I tought you wouldn't. I'll pick you up at 5?" I said. She laughed and said "Ok. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" She kissed my cheek and left.

I went back with a big smile on my face. "Hey mate why are you so happy and jolly?" Asked Zayn "Me and Jade will go on a date later" I said "Wow good for you mate. And by the way, I'm planning on proposing to Perrie tomorrow before we leave." He whispered "That's cool Zayn! Congrats" I said "Thanks" He said
.
.
.

"Okay boys, I think it's time for us to leave so we can rest for tomorrow." Perrie said. We all nodded. "Oh Harry" Jade said "Yeah?" "What am I gonna wear?" "Just wear something casual". She nodded "Bye haz" "Bye jadey"

Jade's POV

It's already 4:00 so I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready. I wore a white dress with a black peter pan collar and a black belt with a bow in the middle. I slipped on my flats with a panda face and I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my purse and phone and went down.

I saw Harry in the couch wearing a white shirt, black skinny jeans and converse. "You look pretty" Harry said "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself" I smiled "Let's go?" "Sure" I replied "Girls I'm just gonna go out with Harry" I yelled "Okay, have fun. But not too much fun" Leigh yelled. We laughed and went to Harry's car and he opened the door.

"What a gentleman" I said. He just smiled. "So Haz, where are you taking me?" I said "It's a surprise" He said. "Ugh I hate surprises" I groaned.

He turned the radio on and Where Do Broken Hearts Go is playing. I turned the volume up. "Ugh I don't want to listen to thaaaat" He whines "It's your own music dumbass" I said. He just groaned and I laughed.