Writing News!

Hello!
Welcome to "Author's Weekly". This week I thought of sharing some writing news! It's important for an author to know about the world and other aspiring authors out there! So why waiting, let's explore! I present to you Author's Weekly Newsletter! 

Author's Weekly Newsletter!

Block Busting Authors! Here's your newsletter! 

HarperCollins USA cuts 5% of workforce

Jan 31 2023: HarperCollins, which laid off a "small number" of workers last fall, is taking more drastic steps to reduce its workforce, and plans to cut 5% of its employees in North America by the end of the current fiscal year, which ends June 30. Some jobs were eliminated today. ... (Taken from: https://www.bookbrowse.com/news/)

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

One of the best books of 2022

HarperCollins, striking workers agree to federal mediation

Jan 27 2023: HarperCollins Publishers and the union representing some 250 striking employees have agreed to enter into federal mediation, the first sign of a possible settlement since the work stoppage began in early November.

"We are excited to have this opportunity to continue ... (Taken from : https://www.bookbrowse.com/news/)

Hope you liked these news! I will bring more and more in the upcoming days! Also I am gonna go for a break! I will be back soon! For more updates follow me and add this to your reading list! Hope you enjoyed this week's newsletter! 

All the best for your writing journey! Keep it up! You are amazing! Don't let any one take you down! Cause you are special! 

With love, 
Sadhana Siva