Health

Welcome back! 

Sorry for the delay in updates! Well, I have been going through a lot and its one of the reasons for today's topic. Let's take a break from what we are doing and think about how we are. Mental health is not the only thing we are avoiding, we are also avoiding our health. 

Health must be our first priority! Today's world health comes first. If you don't have your health it will impact your work, your relationships and your ability to be there for your children or family members. Making your health a priority is not selfish, it's the foundation to a good life. A life where you have the energy to focus on everything else you want and dream of. 

"Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted."

Lets come to Mental Health, its not a joke! If you feel depressed or having a panic attack please convey or let them know you're suffering, so they can help you! Mental health is always important! 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." 

What does it mean to prioritize your mental health? (taken from google!)

Someone who prioritizes mental health might find it easier to balance work life, school and personal life, and it becomes easier to set boundaries and make time for rest, hobbies and social interaction.

Let's take health seriously from now! It's never a joke! If you are not okay let someone know! Let them help you! Asking help is never something to be ashamed of! Ask help and help a person! 

Remember health is always first! prioritize it!

Hope you like today's content! Please share and help others too! Vote and like! Thank you for reading and taking your time to read my content! Stay Happy and Stay Healthy!

If you feel like sharing your experiences you can here! It will help people! Thank you for sharing! May god shine blessing on you! >>

With love, 
Sadhana Siva