MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS

Hiro drives Rosie toward a fine dining restaurant. While driving Hiro cannot help his eyes off her. They finally reached the restaurant, the restaurant has a classical interior with western classical music playing. It is one of the most luxurious restaurants in Tokyo. Hiro offers his hand to her and they both hold hands together. Rosie is also getting butterflies. Hiro pulls out the chair for her to get seated. Rosie was having a beautiful moment of her life, and Hiro who was already in love with her (but never admits) seems to enjoy the date as well.

While having dinner Rosie noticed that Hiro is still eating like a child as always, which makes her chuckle. Hiro sees her smile and thinks, "Maybe she is really into me". Hiro asks Rosie, "So since when do you have these feelings for me?" to which Rosie gets confused. Hiro, "You like me don't you?" "What? Didn't you... come to Yumi and said... that you like me? And have a huge crush on me...?" Rosie confusingly asks. Hiro burst into laughter and grabs the attention of everyone sitting around him. Rosie gets embarrassed. "I have a crush? On you? Hahaha. You should know that you and I are no match for each other. I am too rich and handsome for you", Hiro cannot stop his laugh. Rosie in anger stands up and throws her drink into his face. "If you already know this, you should not be wasting our time like this" Rosie then throw her money in his face, "My side of the bill. Keep the change!" She sheds a tear and runs to the restroom. Hiro seems to feel bad about his behavior.

Rosie is crying her heart out in the restroom. "How dare him, I know I do not belong to an upper-class society like him, but it doesn't mean that I don't have self-respect. I hate him." Finally, she gets outside from the restroom. A middle-aged guy who seems to be a womanizer spot and falls for her beauty. He blocks her way and wipes her tears, "These tears don't suit you, beautiful. Come with me I'll show you happiness that you will never forget" and grabs her hand. Rosie resists, "Leave me alone" but he doesn't listen. Hiro comes and releases her hand from him, then he delivers a strong punch which makes him fall to the floor. Hiro glares at him with anger, "Get off your dirty hand from my girl" Hiro grabs Rosie's hand and leaves the restaurant.

Outside the restaurant, Rosie released her hand from him. "What the hell do you exactly want? You said that we are not a match, then why the hell do you protect me? Do you think I am gonna fall into your trap again? You are pathetic!" Rosie then calls the taxi. Hiro stops her, "Rosie listen to me" but she doesn't stop and leaves. Hiro screams for Rosie but it is too late.