Chapter 2

Chapter 2 :

Luke's P.O.V

I walked inside 215 my new homeroom and I immediately felt all eyes on me. I sighed annoyed. God! Not this again. It's not like they've never seen a new kid before! I went to the teacher and found he was reading his morning paper.

"Excuse me where do I sit," I asked.

"Anywhere you want," he mumbled not looking up from his paper.

I rolled my eyes and looked once again at the students. I tried looking for a desk but I saw that every desk was occupied. And then I spotted one. It was next to some cute looking girl.

And she was looking right at me. As soon as she noticed that I was staring back at her, she looked away blushing. I smirked. She's so innocent.

Slowly I strided over to the empty seat next to her and sat down. She looked away to her friend and she started randomly talking. Damn she's nervous. I wonder why? Is it cuz of me? I shrugged and decided to talk to her.

"Hey," I said in a sort of friendly voice.

I'm not used to being friendly so I had trouble with my friendly voice. She turned around to me looking surprised.

"Uh hi," she said in a small delicate voice.

Man she is literally so innocent. But shes so sexy. With those tight skinnies and beautiful eyes. Mann what I wouldn't do to get at her.

"My names Luke Vega, as you may have noticed I'm new here."

She smiled a very pretty smile.

"Yea everybody's noticed, it's like they've never seen a new student before," she said. I laughed.

"Yeah. My thoughts exactly."

We smiled at each other, I kept looking into those beautiful blue eyes.

"So what's your name pretty lady?" I asked slightly flirting with her.

"My names Charlotte Thompson. But my friends call me Charlie."

I smiled and nodded. Charlotte....it fits her.

"I like your name. But can I call you Charlotte instead of Charlie. Personally I like your real name better."

She started blushing again. I smiled even wider.

"Yeah sure I don't mind."

"Okayy Kids listen up!" The teacher suddenly started talking.

I snapped my head up and saw the teacher finally getting off his lazy ass and standing in front of the class.

"I'm going to be handing your schedules so when I say your name raise your hand up and I'll give you the paper."

Slowly and boringly he started calling out names of the students. I didn't really care for them, I just wanted to get out of this class!

"Charlotte Thompson!" the teacher called her name. She raised her hand up and the teacher handed her the paper.

"What classes did you get," I asked her looking at her paper slightly.

Charlie's P.O.V

"Here," I said handing him my program card.

I still couldn't believe that this dangerously hot boy was talking to me, a quiet shy girl. Maybe cuz I'm wearing a bad girl outfit he thinks I'm bad.

Well too bad for him cuz he's wasting his time talking to a nobody.

"Hmm," he said scanning through my program card.

"Well I hope we have classes together or else my days here are going to be boring," he said smiling at me and handing me back my card.

I got it from him and smiled.

"Luke Vega," the teacher said.

Luke raised his hand up and teacher handed him his card. He scanned through it and smiled at me.

"Great news we have 3 classes together. 2,4,6." I smiled and laughed lightly.

"Well yippee," I said. He laughed at my word and looked directly in my eyes.

"You're pretty funny Charlotte." I smiled and said.

"Your not so bad yourself." He chuckled at that.

Suddenly the bell rang immediately killing the mood.

"Well," he said standing up,"I'll see you in 2nd Charlotte."

He gave me a wink before heading out the door. I sighed happily and got up as well.

"Ohmygod!" Auria said surprising me.

I totally forgot she was there. She was just so quiet which is odd because she's almost never quiet.

"What?" I asked confused at her outburst.

"That dude was totally hitting on you!"

I was about to tell her his name was Luke when I got interrupted.

"Puh-lease!! Who would flirt with this loser?!" Connie Pierce said.

I looked at her and slightly glared at her. Connie was the head cheerleader of the squad and so she was the popular girl of the school.

Every girl wanted to be her and every boy wanted to be in her. I shivered at my own thought. Auria quickly came to my defense.

"Shut it Connie don't be jealous that the new hottie didn't want anything to do with your worn out slimy infested body."

Connie glared at her and then quickly smirked.

"Please I would never be jealous of this loser. What's with the new look Charliee," she sneered my name," trying to be a tough lesbian now?"

I didn't speak. I could never speak when she was the one talking to me. I don't know why she just intimidated a lot!

She knew that and she loved it. Immediately I saw a fist collide to her nose.She did a blood curling scream while she held her nose.

"Sorry I ruined your new nose job Connie, but I'm sure they'll do a better job next time," Auria said smirking at her.

Connie glared at her while she held her nose.

"You're going to pay for this Auria! And you too Charlie!" I looked at her surprised.

Why me? I didn't do anything to her! She moved past us, bumping me out of the way, and walked out the door, probably going to the nurse or to tell on us.

I looked at Auria and smiled at her.

"Thanks Auria." She smiled.

"Don't mention it buddy. It was my pleasure hitting that little bitch!"

I laughed and we started walking outside into the halls.

"Oh what class do you have right now?" She asked me.

"Uhh room 245. I think it's down the hall over there."

"Ohh aww I have 119. Downstairs," she said pouting.

I laughed and shrugged. "Oh well. Bye, I gotta go. Don't want to be late," I said as I walked to my class.

"Bye Charlie," she yelled even though we were still pretty close.

I laughed and continued walking.

~*~*~*~*

Hope you like (: