Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Every Girl That Has Fallen For A Bad Boy

Chapter 7

>>> FF 2 weeks passed 

Monday on the 3rd week ( At school)

I closed my locker annoyed. Since Auria didn't come today I had to take the bus and let me tell you, it was no joy ride. Now I had to be alone all day, and I hated being alone!

I should just ditch, but who am I kidding, I would never ditch. I'm not that kind of girl. I sighed and turned away from my locker. 

I immediately stepped back when I saw who was in front of me. 

"Hey Charlotte," Luke said in a very sexy voice.

Ugh damn it! Why is he talking to me now. It's been 2 weeks and he's never even said one word to me but now he is?

"Hi." I said simply.

I noticed that he was alone today. 

"Where's Connie?" I asked. 

He smiled. 

"Ooo someones jealous," he said stepping closer to me.

I was already against the lockers, I couldn't move any farther. 

"I am not jealous. Now can you please move, I need some space." I said trying to push him away. 

But damn he was stuck there like glue. He got my hands and held them. My heart started raising. Fudge why is he doing this to me! "

Nahh I kinda like it here." he said slowly removing his hands from mine and putting them on my waist.

"Luke I'm not Connie okay so don't touch me!" 

"That's why I like being with you, cuz you're not like that ho." I laughed a little at that word.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. 

"Man...you really are innocent." he leaned closer to my face. 

I could feel his breath hitting my face and it was intoxicating. 

"I'm not innocent," I said. He just smiled even more. 

"Yea you are but don't worry I like it." 

He brushed his lips against mine gently. My heart was beating through my ribcage. Without thinking it, I moved my head and crashed my lips against his. 

He seemed surprised that I did it so suddenly, but he immediately responded back. His lips were so sweet against mine, I wanted more. Fudge what the heck is happening to me! 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slightly pulled him closer. 

"Man I guess you're not that innocent after all," Luke said smirking against my lips.

I laughed a little and continued kissing him. Suddenly the bell rang and that caused me to come back to my senses. I pushed him away from me.

"What the heck am I doing?" I asked myself. 

"You're having fun," Luke said smiling at me.

Damn his smile was irresistible. 

"This is wrong. Really wrong. I'm sorry Luke but I'm not going to act like a whore and kiss you!" 

"Who cares if you kiss me." 

"Connie cares! She's your girlfriend if you haven't noticed! I might hate her with all my heart, but I'm not going to stoop down to her level."

I walked past him and went to my 5th class. Thank god Luke wasn't in this class. As I sat down on my desk I couldn't get over the kiss. 

That was the best kiss I've ever had! Ugh! I can't believe I kissed him. He was just so tempting when his lips were brushing against mine! I couldn't help it. I groaned quietly and laid my head on the desk. 

'Im such a whore!'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I hope you liked rate&comment plzz! (: