Chapter 8 p.1

New Cover made by the amazing QueenAmazing ;), she's a really good cover maker so if anyone's looking for a cover for their stories she's the person to go to!!

Chapter 8

>>> after school

I sighed, as I waited for the bus. There were other people here so I wasn't lonely.

Too bad I didn't talk to any of them. I looked around bored and sad. I'ma hurt Auria for not coming to school today.

Suddenly I heard a honk behind me. I turned around and saw Luke grinning at me in his black mustang. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you want Luke?"

"I'm giving you a ride," he said simply.

"Uh do I have any choice?"

He laughed and said," Nope sorry. Now get in. Unless you wanna stay standing up. And I could check out your ass."

I gasped and started blushing. He noticed and laughed. I grumbled and slowly started walking towards the passenger seat.

I opened the door and climbed in and shut the door. Then he started driving and I told him where my house was.

"So what are you going to do later on," he asked trying to make conversation.

"Homework."

"And..."

"That's it. I'ma do my homework and then take a shower and go to sleep."

"Wowwww... Your life is boring," he stated simply.

I gasped and glared at him. He noticed and just laughed.

"Have I ever told you, you're a very innocent cute girl."

I blushed when he called me cute.

"Flattery will get you no where Luke okay," I said trying to hide my blush.

He chuckled and said," Aww I thought it would at least get me a kiss."

He stopped at a red light and turned to me.

"Uh pay attention to the road please."

"Nah I like this view better."

He eyed me up and down. I suddenly started to feel self conscious about what I was wearing. Denim cut shorts at the thigh and a baggy/tight red tank.

I saw him about to touch my leg when I said," Green light go!"

He groaned and turned back around and started driving. I told him where to go and finally we were at the front of my house. I sighed in relief.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow, Luke," I said as I was about to open the door.

"Wait. Can I use your bathroom. I really need to pee."

I groaned and looked at him.

"Dude. Are you serious?" He nodded.

"Come on. Yes or no?"

I smiled and said," What's the magic word?"

He glared at me. "P-p-please?" he said almost choking on his own word.

I laughed and nodded.

"Sure,come on in."

I got out of the car and went to the front door. He was right behind me as I opened the door. I felt his breath on my neck and it made me shiver in delight.

"Mmm you smell good," he said right in my neck I pushed him away with my elbow.

"Space, Luke!"

I unlocked the door and went in. Luke closed the door behind him and I motioned him to follow me upstairs.

Thank god my mom worked late today! I opened my room and pointed to the bathroom door.

"There's my bathroom, go and use it." He nodded and went in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, im sorry I haven't been here for a really long time, I just have a lot of stuff going on at school and at home. but i promise I'll try to upload more often. And to anyone who is still reading this story, this is the 1st part of chp 8, the second one will be posted later on, but don't worry it won't take months just a few hours, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment :))