5.

Waking up, I was tired. I felt sick, not like a stomachache or a headache. Just sick....
Off feeling my feelings. Even tho I also felt empty inside.

I wanted to stay home, in bed. But then all my work last night would be for nothing. And.... maybe.....'hopefully' Namjoon would be worried. I don't know whats wrong with me, or maybe I do but I don't wanna agree with it.
I don't want to hear myself saying that I fell again for a stupid 'One night stand.'

I went to grab my phone but just then I noticed that my hands were shaking, badly. I tried to calm them down but it didn't work. I sat straight up in my bed and took a few deep breaths, slowly counting down from 99, closing my eyes. I didn't want to see the world for a while. When I calmed myself down I laid back down. I could feel myself drifting away. I knew I shouldn't but I was just to tired, and scared.
I fell asleep again.

I woke up to someone shaking my body.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Alex looking kinda worried at me, with a toothbrush still hanging out of her mouth, messy hair and wearing the school uniform with a lose tie that she always does the second we leave for class.
"Are you okay? Your sweating." She said sitting down on my bed, having one hand on my shoulder and in the other hand her toothbrush.
I nodded slowly and her hand went from my shoulder to my forehead, feeling if I was sick.
"Huh, your not that hot." She said.
"Awww thank you." I said sarcastic, Alex chuckling before looking seriously again.

"Are you lovesick?" She asked laying down next to me as I moved aside.
"I don't know, I just feel tired." I said, putting my head on her chest. "You wanna stay home?" She asked hugging me closer, I nodded my head. "Can you take my homework with you and hand it in for me?" I asked looking up to her, she smiled and nodded.

We laid together for a while before she got up from my bed again. "I have to get ready again, bye." She said getting my school bag and walking to my door. "By the way what do you want me to tell Namjoon? You know if he asks about you." She said leaning against the wall in my doorway with her arms crossed. I sat more straight up in bed. "You think he would asks about me?" I said maybe too excited. Alex lifted her shoulder. "Maybe...." She said. "Umhh can you just tell him that I was just not feeling well?" I asked, Alex nodded and made a hand gesture with her hands to let me know she understood the assessment.

I laid back in bed again. Sighing with a sad look on my face. Looking at my ceiling made memories from last night come back up in my head.

Was I to hard on him last night?
Not like to hear during sex but after....?
Was I the one being stupid and rude?
I think I was....

Alex pov:

I was walking to the bathroom to put back my toothbrush. I looked at myself in the mirror.
"She was way to excited about the fact that he would might ask about her, I wonder which friends...." I mumbled to myself before drinking some water out of the tap.

I got ready and went to say goodbye to Y/N before I was going to class but when I opende her bedroom door I saw her sleeping peacefully turned to her side. I smiled at her sleeping figure, hugging a old teddy bear I have given her when we were 8. It's sweet that she was still sleeping with it. When she doesn't sleep with a guy.

Sometimes I wonder why she doesn't go for a stable relationship, maybe it's because she's scared. But letting guys fuck you all the time must not be easy. And I have seen Namjoon, he's exactly her type. Y/N is scared to show emotions, I already knew that when we were young. I have tried to help her but I don't think it worked much. Especially after what happened with her last one night stand that she caught feelings for, she is now it scared to face the facts. She has definitely fallen for him.