Rise and grind (Sanegiyu)

⚠️Trans giyuu⚠️

The room is still dark when Giyuu wakes up, the walls washed in the muted grays of early morning light. When he can’t quite tell if he’s awake or if he’s still stuck in a dream, floating the border of groggy conscious and wistful sleep.

Giyuu knows he’s up early because there’s still a warm body wrapped around him—an arm flung around his waist, a solid chest cradled along his back. Normally, by the time he wakes up on the weekends, Sanemi is already out of bed and pottering around in the kitchen. And what usually wakes him up is the smell of whatever breakfast he’s making for them both, so mouthwatering that it tempts Giyuu from the cocoon of his bed no matter how much he wants to wrap himself up and go back to sleep.

Clearly that isn’t the case today, so Giyuu closes his eyes and shifts around in an attempt to get more comfortable. But no matter how he positions himself, bending his legs and twisting his hips and folding his arms under the pillow, he can’t quite—

His eyes pop open when he feels it.

Oh, he thinks. That’s why.

There’s a persistent prodding just above the band of his panties, rubbing up against the bare skin of his back where his sleep shirt rode up during the night. Giyuu’s felt it enough times to know exactly what it means.

Sanemi’s hard. Sanemi’s dead asleep, snoring through a faraway dream, and he’s hard.

It should be easy to ignore, but it’s not. Giyuu can’t bring himself to move away. Almost instinctively, he pulls his knees up higher, and there—the bulge of Sanemi’s cock slots perfectly along the crease between his thighs, the heat of it bleeding through the thin layer of Giyuu’s underwear to throb against his pussy. Suddenly he’s hyperaware of his own palm resting on his stomach, so close yet so far to the place where he’s starting to ache.

Giyuu bites his lip. His hand wanders lower. Lower, past the thin hem of his panties. Lower still, hesitating just before the swell of his pussy.

Fuck it. He takes the dive and lifts his leg, making room to stroke his fingers between his folds, swallowing a moan as he touches himself. He’s wet already, dampening his fingers the more he plays in the softness of his pussy, and starts to rub slow but firm circles around the tiny nub of his clit. The sensation is nothing short of electrifying, just the spark that he needs to do something more.

A slight curl of the wrist and two fingers are sinking inside him, all too easy, a glide that has Giyuu shuddering before they even reach the last knuckle. Without waiting, he starts to pump them in and out, flushing warm all over when he realises the reason why it’s so easy is because he’s still loose from the night before.

It’s only been a few hours ago since they last fucked, really. They came home quite late yesterday after a date that took them on a spontaneous trip across town, but even the time couldn’t stop them from jumping each other the second the door was locked behind them. Sanemi had him against the wall immediately adjacent to their front door, barely undressed, and pounded him flat against the plaster until his voice grew hoarse from all the noise fucked loose from his throat. That round hadn’t lasted long at all, and when Giyuu found his knees too weak to support himself afterwards, Sanemi swiftly carted him off to the bedroom. There, he had him again, this time on the sheets of their bed and a little slower, a little softer. At last they finished the night in the bathtub, soaking away the stress of the week, and somehow Sanemi’s hand found its way between his legs again, flitting and teasing almost innocently to coax one last orgasm from him. By then, Giyuu was completely spent, so much so that he kept dozing off as Sanemi dried him off, then promptly passed out the second they piled into bed.