In my arms (sanegiyu)

Sanemi had Giyuu's hips pinned with his own to the countertop behind him. He gripped the back of Giyuu's haori, clawing as he pulled greedily at his top lip. Giyuu sighed and brought his hand to the back of Sanemi's neck. God, Sanemi missed this. It's been so long since their last... encounter.

He knew better than to underestimate him this time. On quiet nights, he'd think back to Giyuu on top of him. The not-so-shy moans escaping past the pretty lips he loved seeing wrapped around his cock. Sanemi would rub himself through his pants at the thought.

Sometimes, after a simple mission, he'd find a soft area in the woods to sleep-sitting with his back propped against a tree. It was the early hours of the morning, and sunrise was imminent. He closed his eyes and let his mind take over. Inevitably, the vision of Giyuu squirming from his touch piqued his interest. His ears would burn hot as he could almost feel Giyuu's hands back on him.

Those mornings never felt too lonely as Sanemi freed himself from the dark fabric covering him, stroking slowly as he imagined what he'd do to Giyuu if he was there. Even when he hated the man, he couldn't deny just how fucking hot he was. He moaned into the silent forest as he moved his wrist even faster. How would Giyuu look riding him? How would he feel? How would he sound? It was all too much as his body went into autopilot. Pleasure flowing through his veins as he pulled himself over the edge.

But he was with the man himself once more, and it was so worth the wait. He could feel Giyuu getting hard against his hip as he explored Giyuu's mouth with his tongue. Giyuu was the first to break away, angling his head to kiss the pulse line of Sanemi's neck. Sanemi groaned, moving his dominant hand to palm at Giyuu's erection.

Giyuu moaned, leaning into the touch while his teeth sunk into Sanemi's skin. Sanemi smiled through a hiss, the sweet sting making the hair in the back of his neck stand on end. He brought his other hand up to thread through Giyuu's dark locks. Tightening his grip, he forced Giyuu to look him in the eyes as he continued firmly rubbing him.

Sanemi held his gaze, finding a selfish satisfaction in seeing Giyuu's stare waivering. His eyes fluttered as Sanemi teased the tip of his cock with his thumb through his uniform. His swollen lips parted as he panted. The pride of having Giyuu melting in his hands was powerful. Sanemi leaned forward again to slide his tongue along Giyuu's before dipping down to grab the back of his knees and lifting him to the countertop.

Giyuu immediately parted his legs and pulled Sanemi in close. His hand slid from Sanemi's neck to his chest, nails scraping against the scarred skin. Sanemi hummed before dragging his teeth along Giyuu's bottom lip before pulling away and resting his forehead against Giyuu's as he caught his breath.

"You have no idea how often I think about you," Sanemi admitted, resting his hands on Giyuu's thighs and closing his eyes to ground himself. Giyuu didn't answer, but moved his hand down his body to pull open the singular button on his shirt. He lowered his hand more to start fumbling with Sanemi's belt. His fingers made quick work of the buckle, moving on to the button and gliding the zipper down. In one fluid motion, he leaned forward and captured Sanemi's lips in his own and let his hand disappear below the waistband of the pants. Giyuu wrapped his fingers around Sanemi's length and stroked him, torturously slow.

His hips bucked as he moaned in Giyuu's mouth. Sanemi broke the kiss again and shifted his grip to hold Giyuu's hips tightly. With his forehead back on the other's, he opened his eyes to be met with fierce blue burning into his gaze. The intense eye contact would normally be too much when he wasn't in control, but he couldn't bring himself to look away. He bit his lip and groaned, Giyuu moving his hand a little faster now.

He couldn't let himself stand there and do nothing. He pulled at Giyuu's haori, slipping it easily from his right shoulder. Sanemi pressed a gentle kiss to Giyuu's temple as he slid the remainder of the haori down his arm. Giyuu pulled his hand back, allowing Sanemi to free it from his body.