Intro

Tyler

I was laughing and having a good time with Nikky and Alec. We were having a couple drinks at a little anniversary party they were having.

Evan and Chris were getting some food for the guests.

Justin had joined us at some point.

Chris and I eventually made up. We agreed that there'd be no hard feelings and that my marriage was crumbling and the cheating only expedited it.

I don't know if I really believed it, but oh well. Either way we had made up.

When the other two came back John was with them. Him and Evan's cousin, Rain.

I had heard they were talking. I didn't know if they were dating, but I'd heard Alec asking Nikky if it was a good idea for us both to be here when John was probably going to be bringing Rain.

"Hey babe," Chris smiled, kissing Alec on the temple softly. "Hey, Ty. How's work?" Chris smiled.

"Boring as fuck. But do you know how many kids come in asking for condoms?" I laughed.

"I can only imagine," Chris laughed in response. "Did I tell you guys that I caught a couple kids dry humping at homecoming?" Chris asked.

Chris had been working as the football coach for a year now. It surprised everybody when he said he was going to take some college classes to do it. He was also the gym teacher.

"Jesus," Nikky laughed.

I shook my head, chuckling.

"I'm gonna go help them with setting stuff up for when everybody gets here," I spoke, nodding toward Evan and John who had their hands full after Chris abandoned them to hug his husband. Rain had disappeared somewhere.

"I can go, you stay and catch up," Alec spoke up.

"Alec, I'm not going to cause a scene. It's been five years." I spoke, rolling my eyes. "Besides, I think your lost doggy missed you." I laughed, nodding toward Chris.

Alec rolled his eyes. "Fine,"

I went over, offering to help.

"That would be awesome actually." Evan spoke, offering the cake box over.

I took it, watching as he then took something from John. "Where's this going?" I asked.

"Kitchen, ask Nikky," Evan spoke.

I nodded, heading back toward Nikky.

∆^∆^∆^∆^∆

I was sitting on the stairs, holding my cup of something.

Chris gave it to me, said it was Brandy and vodka. It was definitely more than that.

I furrowed my brow, watching as Rain came down the stairs with Justin. They were giggling to each other.

They must not be dating.

I went to stand up and instead of standing I slipped, dumping the half-full cup of alcohol all over whoever caught me.