Love Letters and Poems

Tyler

John and I had gone upstairs and once we were in bed John was all over me.

Soft kisses, featherlight touches. A bite here, a kiss there. His hot breath against my neck, by my ear. His soft lips on mine, on my neck, leaving a trail down my chest.

It wasn't very often than Jay and I had soft intimate moments like this during sex. I loved all of them. We've always had intimate moments, but they're not really sexual usually.

John's lips were on mine, swallowing up any noise I made when he pressed into me.

His fingers entwined with mine, holding my hand over my head. Our eyes met, and his were filled with nothing but adoration and love.

With my other hand I pulled him down for another kiss.

He let out a little moan when I bit his bottom lip. His lips parted and I slipped mine between them.

We parted after what felt like only moments but was really much more. He leaned his face against my neck, moaning against it as he came.

I squeezed the hand that held mine above us. My other arm came around him, gripping his shoulder as I moaned out.

He stayed there, him on top of me, our fingers entwined, his face against my neck.

"I love you," I spoke softly.

He kissed under my ear, sending a shiver along my spine. "I love you," it was a soft whisper by my ear.

"I really love you," he mumbled, moving off of me, laying beside me instead.

I rolled over, laying my head on his chest, staring up at him. "Tell me more?"

He chuckled softly, smiling. "Well, I love your laugh. The way your eyes seem to sparkle when you're excited about something." He started, his fingers slipping into my hair.

I closed my eyes, letting out a little pleasured noise as his fingers massaged my scalp.

"The way your lips feel and taste."

"The way you look when it's early and your hair is a wreck and your eyes are barely open."

"Your smile, and that adorable little look you always have when I see you looking at me."

I took a slow breath, listening to him, content to just lay there.

"Your personality is shit though," he teased.

The soft chuckle he let out caused a pleasant vibration in his chest.

"Mmm yours is too," I responded, smiling lazily.

"Never leave me again," he mumbled softly.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I responded, moving to lay on top of him.

He kissed my head, his hand resting on the small of my back.

"Shouldn't I be the one on top here? You're too fucking tall," he teased.

"If I'm the bottom here I'm laying on top." I shot back.

He snorted.

Jay likes topping more, and I don't mind it. I just enjoy being with him. Sure I'd rather top, but I want Jay to enjoy us having sex too.

∆^∆^∆^∆^∆

I groaned and stretched out. John was laying beside me on his side, drooling on himself. Nova was laying on the floor by the bed, sound asleep with Cream curled up right beside him.