Chapter 1

"This story takes place years ago but the outcome was unexpected.
It all started in the year 1984, Amanda had brought her maid along to meet her husband in northwest Canada. She was reading the newspaper and relaxed after the maid contacted the train conductor and told her it was going to be a few minutes left. Amanda rested assured, knowing that nothing could stop this trip from happening.

At the time 19:54 On the 13/01/84, The Midwestern Train crashed into a tank in a unnamed woodlands. Many believed no one survived but miraculously Amanda woke up to trees, seeds and animals chirping in her ears. She was gathered by police to ask about the crash but Amanda only knew so little.  and she didn't understand what just happened to her "
"So what happens next"

"Wait untill tomorrow children because i don't think Sir wants you awake this late"

"So that's it? You're just going to leave us before the story even started"

"Ok fine, but there's still so much to say and look at the time, its 7.00 o'clock, you should all be sleepy by now"

"Sounds to me like you're just scared"

"Scared? Of who?"

"Of Sir"

Olivia paused for a moment. She knew that if she carried on telling the story, Sir would set her to do last night chores and tomorrow's chores on her hands. Even so, Mia and Max would give up on pestering her, so she continued.

"Fine, Amanda met a fine man and he told her that she was beautiful and they started dating-"

"Ewww"

"Yes, so disgusting, can i continue?"

The children waited around for her to finish her story.

"She later had a baby, who she named Fria, but one day the government knocked on her door and said-"

"WHO IS STILL AWAKE? I HEAR NOISES"

Olivia signalled the children to stay quite while the loud thundering of the footsteps continued. The shouting progressively became louder and louder, more scarier than the last.

"YOU CAN PRETEND YOU'RE ASLEEP, BUT I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE"

Olivia put the children to sleep in their beds before trying to sneak out to get to hers. If she didn't make it, she promised herself that she would lie and say the children were asleep and it was just her.

"WHY ARE YOU AWAKE AT THIS TIME" he screamed in her ears

"Nothing, i was just sleep-walking"

"You've never sleep-walked before" he questioned.

She had to think of something. But what excalty would you say when you've been caught re-telling a story.