milk

A/N : uhmmm were new to wattpad so go easy on us uwu

Batman got up from his chair, and went to the store to grab milk then proceeded through the batcave and set the jug of milk on the batcomputer. Then cat woman appeared and was like "ayyeee gimme". "That's what she said," Batman said, a smirk lining his face. Catwomen stared in shock at Batman, her eyes wide open, and mouth hanging from her jaw. She was flabbergasted. Selina rolled her eyes. She was into good guys who are morally complicated because they date criminals, not this dumbass of a man.

"What the fuck is going on," Timothy drake stated in confusion as he walked into the room. He was holding a half empty coffee mug that said 'bitches get stiches, so suck it up'.

"Tchhhhh" Damain replied as he appeared out of nowhere. "He got hit by a stick, and now has a concussion" Dick replied cheerfully "Hence the confusion and personality change". Dick closed his eyes and in a somber tone said "H-He's not himself anymore. HE'S PERFECT" his face lit up like a kid on christmas, adoration shining through his eyes.

Tim took a deep breath. What the actual hell is this?

"Damn for real?" he muttered under his breath

"Yes DRAKE"

His face scrunched up "Does Todd know?" he asked.

"He would go crazy, of course he doesn't know"

"Todd doesn't know what?" Jason said as he strolled down the hallway, face blank and without turning and proceeded to plot down at the batcomputer, lazily stretching.

"So? What's up with the old man?" Everyone looked at him.

"How I am not supposed to know.

"..."

"He's smiling"

And behold, when the robins turned to look at Batman. He was smiling, lips upturned in the slightest, and looking at Selina with fondness. Selina froze again. Looked at the robins, "This is really unnerving, y'know?" she gave a quick wink before running off and flipping away in the darkness. While Batman's face returned back to his usual stoic mask.

"Are you alright Bruce?"

Silence. Great, amazing even. This just meant Tim had more work piled up. He's not sad to admit, he is the smartest and probably the only person who could fix whatever happened. Didn't mean he was happy with it, though.

"This is gonna be a while, enjoy while you can" Tim waved his hand, and then dragged Bruce off to experiment. 

Dick laughed, half in anguish half in happiness "You guys have no idea how funny this is. I mean as much as I'm concerned about Bruce, I think keeping him like this for a couple days wouldn't be the worst thing we've done." no one said anything, but the agreement was palpable.

"Back to the game!" (T)

"Yes!" (D)

"Back to the trial!" (T)

"Yes!" (D)

"But I'm going back to my style!!" (T)

"Back in her style!" (D)

"Girls it's a fact!" (D)

"Yes!" (D)

"When you're attacked!" (T)

"Yes!" (D)

"Got to respond ddd" (T)

"Got to, got to, got to, got to respond!" (D)

"Hand me my dog!" (T)