Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

----

SEAN'S POV

I already received Vicky's text that the photo shoot will be tomorrow. So here I am, practicing my posing in front of a mirror. I don't even know if I look hot or weird, I'm stretching random muscles and biceps, It's like I'm getting ready for a boxing match or something. I watched videos on Youtube on How to be a great Model for starters and I must say, for a good looking men like me doesn't need to put much effort because it's all in the eyes. And I have piercing blue eyes so yeah, take that camera!

"What the fvck are you doing?" Jenna came in unexpectedly making me cover my manhood and looking at her in horror. Did I mention that I'm only on my briefs? No?

"Uh... I'm a model" I said and nearly smacked myself for being too much of a conceited douche bag.

"Yeah and I'm Beyoncé... No seriously, what are you doing?" She said while eyeing my laptop and she raised a brow confusingly.

"I told you, I have a photo shoot tomorrow for the school magazine" I said proudly while looking for my boxers. Oh there it is.

"You?" She said in disgust.

"You're making it sound like I should be in the back cover of a magazine or some page where my picture won't be noticed?" I grumbled

"No that's not what I meant. I mean, you? Like really? I never thought you liked modeling?" She said walking through my laptop and scrolling.

"Because I kept it a secret" I stuck out my tongue childishly at her.

"Whatever" Jenna rolled her eyes, "Oh by the way, Mom said we need to go to the grocery store to pick up some stuffs like... groceries" She added mischievously then walked out of my room.

I looked back at the mirror and winked at myself.

"You're definitely hot" I said at my reflection and nearly smacked myself for being too vain. Ii sighed and walked to my drawers to pick some fresh pair of shorts and a plain white V-neck T-shirt. I put them on and grabbed my phone and my car keys. Or should I say Mom's car keys but whatever, she seldom use the car.

I bolted downstairs and saw Rachael talking to her phone while laughing hysterically. I looked at her and she motioned me to go to the backyard where my Mom is watering her Roses and Sunflowers. Mom was wearing a hippie looking weird Hat and a mint green sundress.

"Mom!" I yelled and Mom accidentally dropped the hosed making the water splashed roughly on her precious Roses. Mom glared back at me and I mouthed 'sorry'. Mom walked towards me and backed off a little bit to make some way.

"Those are expensive you know!" Mom hissed at me but I just held my hands up in defense.

"Here's the list and here's my credit card. AND SEAN, LOSE THIS CARD AND I SWEAR TO GOD" Mom handed me her grocery list and her credit card but I'm still dumbfounded on her sudden pissed off attitude. What crawled up her ass this morning?

"She's in her period. You're just a boy you wouldn't understand" Jenna said I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did. Now c'mon we need to buy her tampons again before she explodes" She walked off the house and I followed her lead to the car. We opened the car door and she hopped in the passenger seat and I took the driver's seat.