Chapter 7: New Friends

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

Pic of Kellan Lutz as Kaleb Wright (YUM)

--------

CHAPTER 7: New Friends.

SPENCER'S POV

A week had passed and Sean and I are talking like the kiss never happened. He's still the same Sean as usual. I don't want to bring back the topic but every time he talks to me, I always want to know if he regret the kiss or not? It's still bothering me.

It's like he had his phase and he's done with it. Well that's heartbreaking but whatever. However, Kaleb keeps hitting on me and I found out that he's bisexual. Kaleb is indeed charming and hot, but, he's clearly not my type. There's nothing wrong with him... it's just, my heart already belongs to someone else.

Stupid Shane made me lie to Kaleb. Kaleb still doesn't know that I have a twin. Shane said that he will confess it to Kaleb face to face, but I'm worried about Kaleb's reaction when that happens. As I said before, Shane had this Genius yet idiotic ideas sometimes. Oh well, I hope everything will turn out just fine.

Moments later...

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH ME ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?!" I growled at him. I can't believe this! He enrolled in the school I'm attending to without my permission?!

"Ugh, relax twinnie, everything's going to be just fine, I have a plan" Shane wiggled his eyebrows at me while smiling. I just rolled my eyes. I want to punch him but I can't.

"What is your genius yet idiotic plan huh?! Make my life a living hell?!" I grumbled. He just arch a brow at me, then he shook his head.

"No, BUT, I can make your life more like a hot mess... Just do exactly what I say. First, call Kaleb and tell him to come over" He explained, more like commanded.

"Good, are you gonna tell him that you're the one who kissed him, not me?" I asked and he just snorted.

"Exactly my point my dear twinnie" He said while he unpack some of his things and looking at his "cool outfits" as Shane put it. I think his style in clothing is very... revealing for a guy. I don't know, I'm not the kind of guy who wears tank tops and ripped skinny jeans. He looks like a rebel going to Metallica Concert. No offense.

"Why are you still standing there? CALL KALEB!" He demanded and I just grunted turning around to grab my phone from my desk. I clicked Kaleb's number and called it, first ring and he already answered. Ooohhh Impressive.

"Hey Spencer, want me to pick you up?" I can feel Kaleb's smile over the phone and I just shook my head. This guy is completely in love with... I don't know? Me or Shane? Or I'm just assuming things? Hmp whatever.

"Erm, yeah, but something came up and I'm planning to ditch first period... but I want you to come over, we need to talk... about something" I said worriedly.

"Oh, Is there something wrong?" Kaleb asked worriedly.

"Yes, and I need you to come here right away" I demanded.

"Okay, I'll be there" Kaleb said eagerly. I could sense his worried voice over the phone. I hope this will turn out as great as I'm imagining it to be.

"So now what?" I turned around to see a grinning Shane holding a Nirvana Tank top and ripped black skinny jeans. I'm having the feeling that this is a bad idea. NO. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

"NO! NEVER! NU-UH! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I growled at him while pointing my index finger at the... horrible choice of clothing.

"Spencer, for once in your life, BE HOT! You always look casual and preppy and it's very nerdy, eww" He eyed me from tip to toe. He walked towards me and handed me the so called 'clothes'. I just glared at him but he's being tenacious.