Chapter 4 - Journey To Home

Colby carried Akira out of the airport where their Uber was waiting for them. Sam opened the door for them to get in. Colby carefully placed Akira in making her comfortable.

He got in and sat besides her while kat sat besides Akira with her in middle. Sam sat in front and they drove off. Akira was tried from the intense encounter which sort of drained her energy away.

"Tired". Kat asked looking at her and she hummed in response. "That encounter took my energy away Just need some sleep". Akira said closing her eyes.

"Sleep than we still have much time left to reach". Colby said and she nodded closing her eyes.

Colby was busy admiring her. Akira was sleeping when she felt her cap being knocked off and went flying to the front. "Woah what was that". The driver asked.

She felt her hairs being tugged on. She woke up and felt a presence just behind her and she turned to see a beautiful women smiling down at her.

"I am Kenzie Jason's fiance Tell him i love him very much and tell him to find someone else he needs a life partner he feels very lonely after i passed away i have been watching him from soo long i Cannot see his pain he deserves happiness". She said and Akira nodded.

"Jason". Akira called out and he looked puzzled after she called out his name. "How do you know my name". He asked.

"Your Fiancee Kenzie told me she told me to tell you that she loves you very much and asked you to find someone else you need a life partner as you have been feeling very lonely after she passed away she is been watching you from long time and she cannot see you in pain and you deserve happiness". Akira spoke conveyed the message and he was left in tears.

"How". He asked. "She is right behind me right now she woke me up to convey her message to you i can talk to spirits". Akira said rubbing Jason's arm comforting him and Akira fogged up the glass and gestured Kenzie to write something and she drew a heart telling him how much she loves him and is watching him and wants to see him happy which made him gasp and he pulled over.

He took a picture of the fogged glass and admired it longingly. "I love you kenzie forever and always it will take me some time to cope up with you passing away i won't find someone like you because there's no one like you". He mumbled to her and she smiled at him and a tear fell of her eyes and she disappeared.

Akira kept rubbing his arm and he pulled her in a hug thanking her endlessly a look of discomfort passed on her face as he hugged her tightly. Sam noticed it.

"Umm Jason be a bit gentle she has hurted her back". Sam told and he loosened his hold on her still thanking her.

"God has gifted me with this blessings soo using it for helping people around don't thank me". Akira said and he smiled amidst tears. He composed himself and soon they were on the roads again.

"Can I sleep now". Akira asked making herself comfortable and they nodded. She was finding it uncomfortable to sleep with her neck moving around without any support.

Colby saw her frowning and looked at her posture he smiled and took her head resting it on his shoulder and she got comfortable and immediately fell asleep while kat took a picture of them.

Colby rested his head on top of her head and eventually he slept as well due to tiredness. It was after an hour they reached at their house.

Sam woke up Colby. "We are home wake her up". Sam told Colby and he found her sleeping peacefully and he didn't have the heart to wake her up.

He gently shook her up waking her up which startled her at first but seeing Colby she calmed down.

"We have reached". Colby told her and she stretched and got out of the car and stood taking the support of the car when Jason came around and gave her a big bear hug thanking her for giving him a closure and she just smiled.