Chapter 86 High School 22

Chapter 86 If we met in highschool

In the following days, Jiang Chi started devil-like training. Even on the only day off of the week, Sheng Jianan arranged tutoring for him.

Discovering the recent changes in Jiang Chi, Jiang's mother became more and more curious about his daughter-in-law.

Although she couldn't control Jiang Chi, her wish seemed to have come true, and finally there was someone who could cure Jiang Chi.

In the room, Sheng Jianan sat at the desk and corrected Jiang Chi's homework for Jiang Chi, taking advantage of this rare break, put his arms, dragged half of his face to look at him, and still holding a pen in his mouth leisurely.

Well, it's his who is such a beautiful and lovely person. Jiang Chi looked at it, the more he thought about it, the more happy he became.

In his current concept, Sheng Jianan is equivalent to his person except that they are not sure about their relationship.

After correcting his homework, Sheng Jianan pushed his glasses and looked sideways at Jiang Chi: "All right, you have made great progress recently."

Jiang Chi bit the pen, hooked the corners of his lips slightly, and said vaguely, "Is there any reward?"

"...What reward do you want?" Sheng Jianan paused slightly and said, "I treat you to dinner?"

Jiang Chi sneered out with a smile, took off his pen, and threw it on the table: "Who wants you to invite you to dinner? Sheng Nannan, listen to it yourself. Is there a reward?"

Jiang Chi put his arm on the back of Sheng Jianan's chair and went over: "I want a real reward."

"...no." Sheng Jianan wanted to stand up and was held by Jiang Chi with a smile.

"Well, I came up with a good idea." Jiang Chi's head came to him.

Sheng Jianan looked at him, hesitated slightly, and asked, "What?"

"Prove once, kiss." Jiang Chi said, "How about you evaluate the standard of progress?"

"..." Sheng Jianan wants to stand up again.

Jiang Chi held him down again and compromised very flexibly and said, "I owe him first. I'll pay it back when you agree."

"..." Sheng Jianan looked at him speechlessly.

Jiang Chi looked at him, raised his eyebrows, rang his fingers, took the notebook, drew a "one" on the cover, representing the first stroke of the word "positive". A "positive" could be kissed five times, and the abacus jingled.

Maybe after getting along with Jiang Chi for a long time, Sheng Jianan actually understood Jiang Chi's brain circuit at a glance.

Sheng Jianan: "..."

-

Days passed day by day in busy study, and winter came in a blink of an eye.

Under the weekly high-intensity study, physical education class has become Jiang Chi's only chance to relax.

Half of the physical education class passed, the physical education teacher allowed the students to move freely, and Jiang Chi and his group of children went to the basketball court.

Jiang Chi held Sheng Jianan's shoulder in one hand and turned his head and asked, "Can I play basketball?"

Before Sheng Jianan could speak, he saw He Jun in front of him looking back and scolded, "Jiang Chi, are you and his wife strict?"

"..." Sheng Jianan was speechless. He didn't know whether He Jun and others were intentional. Every time they scolded Jiang Chi, they had to take him with him.