3

It had been almost a month since Jungkook came out to Yoongi and true to his word, Yoongi hadn't told the members about it. Jungkook began avoiding Jimin in hopes that his feelings towards the older would disappear, but it didn't.

Jimin wasn't stupid. He knew the younger was avoiding him. What he didn't know was, why. He wracked his brain trying to think of situations where he might have said or done something for the younger to behave that way, but he couldn't.

He decided to confront Jungkook. After dance practice, Jimin announced that Jungkook would stay back with him to practice a part that he was struggling with. Once the members left, Jimin immediately turned to Jungkook with a frown on his face.

"Alright maknae, what's going on? I know you have been avoiding me. Everytime I try to get you to go out with me, you make up some silly excuse. You don't speak to me the way you used to. You don't let me hug you. What did I do, Kookie?" Jimin asked, a hint of desperation in his voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about, hyung," Jungkook said, avoiding his gaze.

"That's bullshit, Jungkook, and you know it. You can't even look at me right now. Tell me what's wrong. Please, Kookie."

"Hyung, nothing's wrong. Please let's just practice and go home," Jungkook sighed, still not meeting the older's gaze.

"No, Jungkook. I want to talk about this. You have been avoiding me and I want to know why," Jimin cried, now feeling frustrated.

"I told you, hyung. Nothing is wrong. Stop making such a big deal of it," Jungkook cried, raising his voice a little.

"Jungkook, don't raise your voice at me!"

"Just because you're my hyung, doesn't mean I can't."

"Jungkook," Jimin warned, glaring at the younger.

"Hyung, I'm tired and I want to go home. Let's just get this over with," Jungkook sighed. He really didn't want to argue with Jimin. However, his statement only seemed to increase Jimin's anger and frustration.

"I don't care if you're tired. You have been avoiding me for almost a month now and I'm really getting tired of it. I want to know why, Jungkook. We're not going home till you talk to me about this!"

"I already told you nothing is wrong! So just drop it! Stop shoving your nose in other people's business, hyung. It's really annoying! Stop being so fucking annoying!" Jungkook shouted, looking up to meet Jimin glare.

And oh, how he wished he could just take back what he just said. Jimin's gaze visibly darkened and Jungkook gulped.

To be continued