Wanda?

I woke up laying on top if Wanda. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I want to give her a kiss on the forehead so I do. I get up and get dressed.

 I get up and get dressed

I look back at Wanda. Should I wake her up? It's only 7. I'll let her sleep. I go over to my desk and grab my homework out of my backpack. After 5 minutes my phone dings. I check who it is.

Spider
Hey kid. How was your day yesterday?

Moon
Oh it was good. I'm at the avengers tower!
THE black widow picked me up!
I also got to meet everyone.

Spider
That's great! Well I got to go. I have work to do. Bye Moon

Moon
Bye spider!

I put my phone down after texting spider for a few minutes. "Why is it so bright" I hear Wanda groan. "Morning Wans" I say and giggle. "Morning love" she says. I sit there in shock. We both sit in silence for a couple of seconds before she speaks up. "I-I'm sorry Moony. It just slipped out." She kept apologizing. "Wans it's okay really. I like you. Like I like like you." I tell the red head in front of me. "Oh.. I like you too" she tells me looking away blushing. "Good, that means I can do this" I say then kissing her cheek. She blushed even harder, which causes me to giggle. "Moon!" She says between giggles. "I'm gonna get you back!" She yells jumping off the bed chasing after me. "No!!!" I say running away. She tackles me and starts tickling me making me laugh uncontrollably. "Ok, ok, I surrender!" I say between laughs. She stops tickling me and lays down on top of me. "You're really pretty Moon" she tells me. "Thanks Wans" I reply. "But can you get up? We have to go eat." She gets up and takes my hand kissing it before holding it and dragging me to the kitchen.

Lovely time skip brought to you by my laziness 😃

It's been a few weeks since I met Wanda. We're secretly dating. I ended up staying the night more often just to see her. I'm currently at 'home' cleaning before my foster parents get home. They've been ignoring me lately. I don't really know why. Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Hey brat, pack your things, you're moving out." I sit there confused. What do they mean? Oh well. I start packing my stuff when I find a picture of me and my mom. I sigh and put it in my suitcase. I don't have much stuff because I brought most of it to the tower. Me and spider have been kinda distant recently. She says she's busying with work and adopting a kid. I finish packing but noticed I forgot something. It's an envelope that I wasn't suppose to open till I was 18. I have 4 years to go since I turned 14 last week. Then there's another knock at my door. "Hey doll, you ready to go?" I hear Bucky. I get super excited. Bucky is like an uncle to me. I grab my stuff including the envelope and rush out my bedroom door into Bucky's arms."You saw me yesterday doll" he says chuckling. "I still missed you" I tell him looking up. I take his hand and we go to the car. "Soooo... Why am I leaving this place?" I ask confused. "You've been adopted." He responds. What? By who? I'm so confused. I just sit there in silence until we get to the tower. I see Natasha holding the adoption papers outside the tower. As soon as the car is stopped I jump out and run up to her giving her a big hug.