Mission

Wanda's Pov

It's been a week since I proposed. Moon's been clingy ever since. I have one problem though. I have to go on a mission. Moon is currently sleeping curled up on my chest. "Miss Maximoff. Mr Rogers. Needs you downstairs." JARVIS said a little to loud. "Okay JARVIS" I whisper. How am I gonna go downstairs? Do I carry them? No.. I'll just get out from under them. Yeah well let's just say that didn't go well. "Mmm. Wans come back." Moon said looking up giving grabby hands. "I need to go see what Steve wants darling." I told them. "I come with." They said grumpily. I giggled and nodded. They jumped onto my back and I went downstairs. "Nice to see you finally made it Wanda." Sam said. I shot him a death glare. "Aw... You got a little koala." I hear Nat say. "Can I have them?" She asks. "Mhm... Tired.. sleep." Moon mumbled getting off of my back and curling up in Nat's lap. "You can sleep детка." She tells them playing with their hair. God was I glad she adopted them. "Anyways we have a mission we need to go on today. We won't be back for 2 weeks at the least and a month at the most." Steve said. I groaned. "Do I have to Steve?" I ask. He just nodded. "Go pack we leave in an hour." He told me. I looked around.  Everyone but Natasha and Moon were going. I think he did this on purpose. They haven't spent much time together recently. "I'm already packed. You told me yesterday" I told him. "Then go get your stuff." He told me. I groaned and went to my room to grab my bags. I put my phone in my pocket and go back to the living room. "Alright let's go" Steve said. "One minute!" I told him. I walked over to a sleepy Moon. "Bye bye Wans" they said. "Bye baby, I'll see you when I get back." I say giving them a kiss then walking out.

Moon's Pov

Wanda just left to go on a mission with the others. It's just me and my mom. "Hey momma?" I ask. She stops playing with my hair. "Yes baby?" She asks looking down at me. "Do you think we could have a karaoke day today?" I ask giving her puppy eyes. No one can resist my puppy eyes. "Of course we can baby. I'll go get the stuff you pick out the songs." She says looking down at me smiling. I get off her lap and open my phone. Hmm. What songs should we do? Aha! I know. I start writing a list of songs to sing.

Traitor, by Olivia Rodrigo
Hayloft and hayloft 2 by mother mother
Always forever by cults
House of memories by panic at the disco
Don't blame me by Taylor swift
All eyes on you by smash into pieces

As I finished the list Natasha came down with the karaoke set. "Got the songs?" She asked. I nodded with a big smile.  She plugged it in and I connected it to my phone. The first song was traitor by Olivia Rodrigo. "Olivia Rodrigo again? We do one of her songs almost every karaoke day/night." She complained. I just stuck my tongue out at her. "Watch that attitude missy." She said pointing at me. "Okay. Let's just start." I say. Then I got an idea. "Hey did you grab my guitar?" I ask. "Yeah it's right here!" She said handing it to me. "Thanks mom" I tell her putting it on letting it rest on my chest. I start the music and start singing and playing the guitar.

Italics = Moon
Italics and underlined = Natasha
Italics and bold = both

Brown guilty eyes and little white lies yeah,
I played dumb but I always knew.
That you talked to her, maybe did even worse, I kept quiet so I could keep you.
And ain't it funny? How you ran to her the second we called it quits.
Ain't it funny? How you said you were friends.

Now it sure as hell don't look like it.
YOU BETRAYED ME!
AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY!
FOR THE WAY I HURT yeah..
You talked to her, when we were together.
Loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter
It took you two weeks! To go out and date her.
I guess you didn't cheat...
But your still a traitor...
I play the guitar calmly and quietly. I look over to my mom. She's smiling at me.
Now you bring her around.
Just to shut me down
Show her off like she's a new trophy
And I know if you were true, there's no damn way that you could fall in love with somebody that quickly
Ain't it funny? All the twisted games.
All the questions you used to avoid.
Ain't it funny? When I brought her up and you told me I was paranoid.
YOU BETRAYED ME
AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY, FOR THE WAY I HURT
YOU TALKED TO HER, WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER
Loved you at your worst.. but that didn't matter
Took you two weeks, to go out and date her.
Guess you didn't cheat, but your still a traitor
God I wish that you had though this before I went and fell in love with you...