Music

Nat's Pov

It's been a few days since I found out Snowball died.. Moon's not doing so well. I have a lot of work to do so I left Kate in charge of her. Kate's like a daughter to me. She agreed to look after Moon for me while I do work. I'm currently in my office doing paperwork for Fury when Maria walks in. I have a slight crush on her. "Romanoff." She said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hill. What do you need?" I ask. She looks around fidgeting with her hands. Odd, she's not much of a fidgeter normally. "Uhm.. Fury wanted me to talk to you. I don't know about what though. He said you would know." She told me making eye contact with me. I blush and look at the floor. "Uhm, yeah we're meant to talk about the mission the others are on." I tell her gaining my confidence back. She just nods and walks over to my desk. "I can get you a chair." I tell her getting up. She just grabs my wrist. "Sit back down agent Romanoff." She tells me sternly. I look at her in confusion. "What?" I ask with a bit of attitude. "Watch your tone. But I can get my own chair." She tells me. I just nod. What is up her ass. She comes back over with a chair and sits next to me. "Soooo what is their mission?" She asks. So Fury didn't tell her what their mission is. That's a little odd. "Oh. They're taking down the last hydra base and then they have to deal with a vigilante called 'spider-man' he's a seventeen year old boy who goes to midtown high. They're suppose to take turns trying to get him to come with them. The last team to try is Bucky, Wanda, and Steve since their the gentlest when it comes to teenagers. He lives in an apartment in Queens New York with his aunt May. His parents died when he was just a little kid. His uncle died a few years ago. His aunt is grieving but still works to be able to feed him. We were told his first name only. Peter." I told her not looking at her. She grabs my chin with her hand. "You know it's disrespectful to not look at someone when your talking to them." She told me. I nodded. There goes my confidence. She lets go of my chin and puts her hand in knee making me jump. I swear I see a smirk on her face out of the corner of my eye. "Alright so from what you wrote down, it looks like they'll be gone a month at the max. That's a little long but understandable because they have to take down the last hydra base. I agree with the last team being Bucky, Wanda, and Steve. There is a change I would like you to make though..." She continues talking but I zoned out admiring her eyes. She's taller than me so I have to look up at her. God the way her hair is in a messy bun by the end of the day. Her eyes are such a pretty brown. The light makeup she has on. The way her voice is. Sometimes soft and gentle and calming. Other times, stern and loud and unsettling. The way her eyes twinkle when she sees someone or something she likes. The way she is with kids. How she interacts with people in general. "Natasha? Did you hear me? Are you even listening!?" She asks pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hm? What?" I tell her. I swear I heard her say something under her breath but I guess not. "You should switch Shuri to the last team with Bucky, Wanda and Steve. She's a teenager as well and it only makes sense to put her with the gentle and calm ones." She tells me. I just nod. "You know, you're really pretty?" She says. "What?" I ask in shock. "I said you're pretty annoying." She tells covering her slip up. "Mhm.. I heard what you said the first time I was just shocked." I tell her. Her hand moves from my knee to my thigh making my breath hitch. "Is that so?" She asks teasingly. I nod. "I like you Natasha." She tells me putting her other hand on my cheek. "I like you too Maria." I tell her. "Good that means I can do this." She says smashing her lips on mine pulling me into a passionate kiss. My hands move to the back of her neck when she pulls me her into her lap so I'm straddling her. She licks my bottom lip asking for access. I deny it which I guess makes her frustrated because her hands move to my ass and squeeze it causing me to gasp. She takes this opportunity to put her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together only pulling away when we need air. "Hey mom?" I hear Moon call. "Oh.. my bad I'll leave" they say causing mine and Maria's kiss to end. "Sweetie wait! It's not what it looks like. Okay nevermind maybe it is what it looks like." I tell them running after them. Once I catch up I grab their wrist. "Please baby... I know it's new to you and you might not be use to it.. but please give her a chance?" I beg. They just laugh. I cock my head in confusion. "Mom! You're silly. I knew there was tension between you and Maria. I was the one who told Fury to send her to your office. I was tired of you two staring at each other all the time. It was annoying. So I decided to step up and take things into my own hands. But you could've warned me when I knocked the first time. I just wanted to  ask where Clint's cookies are." They tell me rambling. "Oh okay. Also his cookies are in his room in his locked desk drawer. The key is in the vent above his bed in a box." I tell them. "Okay bye mom love you!" They say walking off leaving me dumbfounded.