Sonadow Halloween

Start writing your story

So, it was about midday. Everyone was already talking about parties, candy, and costumes. Yet two hedgehogs were thinking about doing a horror experience. An overnight stay in a haunted house for $1000. This was a dare that Silver made for Shadow and Sonic. The place they're staying at? The Stanley Hotel. The haunted hotel that inspired The Shining. They both enter and Tails has already rented them a room in Room 217. A woman's ghost haunts that room. it's said to be harmless. But maybe not. The duo enter the room and it's classy and not too small. They put their stuff up and decide to go out to get food. Shad was a bit uneasy. Sonic was chill, but Shad knew something was in their room when they entered. 

Shadow's POV

There is this feeling that I can't shake off. Like, I know it's haunted but, I have a bad feeling about these ghosts. Sonic has been reassuring me but, idk. We get back to our room and all of our clothes were folded up and put in the drawers. I start thinking that it must've been an employee. No way it's a ghost. AND NO I AM NOT SCARED. Anyways, sonic chills on the bed while I go to shower. I'm in there alone and highly on guard. I don't trust anything. I wash my quills but, I feel like someone or something is in the shower with me.

I quickly finish and go back to the room and put clothes on. Sonic asks me why I'm so freaked out. I just tell him I'm quite paranoid. He tells me we can snug together tonight. I lay next to him in his arms. But, that feeling is still looming over me. I don't feel safe here. Ok, once it is morning, we are out of here forever. Ok I know I said I wasn't scared but, now I might be. I sleep for a few hours and it turns to 3 am. I'm there laying on my back, and then I hear whispers. Sonic was asleep so it wasn't him. Oh god, another ghost. I try to ignore it but, I hear the whispers in my own head. I lay on my side facing away from Sonic. I get a slight headache from this. I just try to fight them. There is no way I'm letting some spirits control me.

Eventually, it's morning and we all pack up everything and bolt home. No looking back, hearts racing. We take a taxi back home. Now, if we ever want to vacation, we must pick a beach or anything else.