twelve

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"Isn't it amazing?"

Jacob looked at Miguel, seeing him still look out of it. He knew that before he had them go on a jet to this location, that Miguel barely spoke.

It was the very reason that they left with the notion left behind that they'd be married. That Miguel wanted to be back in the Aristocracy, when that wasn't the case at all. Just the very idea of being welcomed back into such a society disgusted him.

He wondered if he regretted having sex with Jacob in his office their very first time doing it. Because if he never had it would've never gotten to this point. Of being so wrapped up in this type of thing again. The one thing he wanted to stay away from...and he ended up fucking somebody who's life revolved around it.

Now he even allowed himself to be taken to a place in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't near anybody and even when they arrived, he didn't understand how Jacob had the key. Not knowing that this place was one of the many homes Jacob's grandparents owned when they went on vacations.

Jacob kept himself from telling him that in fears it'd keep him from coming.

"It's a place completely away from everything. The nearest township is hours away as is the nearest city. There are no maids, so everything will be done ourselves. Just...like how you liked." Jacob mused, seeing Miguel look at him. "You like home-cooked meals and...and you like when people play good instruments. I know how to play one of the generics, the piano."

Miguel continued to look at him, causing Jacob to blush under his gaze. Only to turn in the direction of where he remembered the piano to be.

He gestured for Miguel to follow, the both of them entering a room that was surrounded by glass walls. Allowing you to see out into the forest, the aquamarine water that shined under the suns rays, and the outdoor barbecue equipped with a bar.

Just from seeing that, Miguel could assume that this place probably belonged to one of Jacob's family members. He didn't bother asking because it was so obvious. His interests were more occupied on what Jacob would play as he sat down at the stool.

Jacob lifted up the lid that covered the keys, seeing that it was still the same. He wondered if it would need to be tuned as he pressed a key, grinning when he heard that it sounded just as beautiful.

"I will play you something." Jacob murmured, looking to see Miguel standing a couple of feet away. His eyes curious upon him, and he looked back at the keys now.

That old feeling...to play that one song he cherished came to his heart. The song itself...began to remind him of someone as he started to play.

Whilst he played, he didn't realize Miguel was drawing closer. The amazement within his eyes as he saw Jacob become much more... The very sound of the song sounded familiar to him the more it was played, but it was hearing it that eased him.

He wasn't sure if Jacob played it to ease his anxiety, but he somehow saw it as that way; but something more. Mesmerized by Jacob's softening features, his eyes moving along gracefully as they watched his hands, hands that played so delicately.

In his mesmerization, Jacob looked up now, seeing Miguel leaning against the piano now. A soft grin on his lips that was set towards him and immediately took Jacob by surprise. Looking back down quickly, he wanted to pretend like Miguel wasn't there for when he played this. Though it was impossible as his face became flushed with shyness, feeling Miguel's presence even more.

As that shyness flooded in, his playing style changed. The song becoming less of what he knows and more of what he's feeling. Miguel noticing and hearing immediately, the sun beginning to shine at just the right angle.