𝟑.𝟒 ❥ 𝖱𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗄𝗎𝗅𝗎𝗌

❝ 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 ❞

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It was just coming to the end of dinner, when Emmelyn came over to our table and took me and Hermione away to the Ravenclaw common room.

"So it's gossip time" Emmelyn stated looking at me and Hermione, all of us smiling.

"Let's start with Miss Parr" I jokingly said, Hermione nodded eagerly.

"Alright! Alright! Okay so Y/n you already no and I'm surprised you didn't tell Hermy" She exclaimed, making Hermione laugh.

"Stop getting side tracked and hurry up!" I argued as she continued to speak again.

"So I like Ginny Weasley, and Y/n sweetly pie over there told me to ask her out on a 'study' date and get to know her," she let out quickly.

Hermione screeched, her poor throat. "So when you gonna ask her? Oh and I-" I side eyed her, "We can ask Ginny if she fancies anyone." Hermione was about to burst.

"This is so exciting, I can't wait" I exclaimed, Hermione agreed with me.

"Well sorry to cut this short but it's almost curfew hours and me and 'Mione have get back so we best get going" I stated Emmy nodded.

"Cya" Hermione called out as we left for the Gryffindor tower.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Repeat after me, class- Ridikulus! And without wands to begin with please," Professor Lupin said kindly, as the cupboard in the middle of the room shook violently.

"Ridikulus!" the third years repeated in union.

"This is class is ridiculous," Malfoy sneered as his group of minions nodded in agreement. His arm still bandaged up in cloth and sling.

Professor Lupin stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Ah, Mr Longbottom, please come join me up front." he reached a hand out for the frightened Neville Longbottom.  Neville whimpered and slowly stepped towards the front of the class.

"Now what scares you the most?" Professor Lupin asked the frightened boy as mumbled out, "Professor Sn-Snape"

"What was that?" Professor asked him once more. "Professor Snape" Neville said once more with a bit more confidence than before.

The whole class laughed, including Professor Lupin before speaking again, "Now I heard you live with your grandmother, correct?" He asked Neville. "Ye but I-I don't want it to turn into her either," Neville stated.

Lupin started to whisper something to him, so only he could hear, "Can you do that for me?" He asked smiling at the boy, who nodded back at him.

Neville waited for Lupin to open the wardrobe and watched as Snape appeared out of it. Lupin signalled for Neville to cast the spell and so he did. "Ridikulus" and as Snape shrunk down to the size of an old woman and his outfit changed into an old-fashioned lady's outfit . It was Neville's grandmother's outfit. The class burst into laughter as, Snape's face looked horrified and his dead crow hat slipped from his greasy hair and onto the floor.

"Marvellous job, Neville!" Professor Lupin clapped. "Form a line, everyone, no pushing. And think of something you find hysterical! Go on, Parvati." he then turned on some funky music to go along with the lesson and sat on top of a desk. As we all formed a line, with lots of pushing and shoving.

It was Parvati's turn after Neville, as she stepped up to the front, the boggart Snape, aggressively transformed into a terrifying mummy. She stepped in horror, her eyes widened.

"Come on, it's only a boggart, you know the spell Parvati." Professor Lupin quickly reminded her.

Parvati took some deep and pointed her wand at the mummy. "Ridikulus"

And with that they mummy fell into a lump of toilet roll on the floor.

It was fun looking at what people's fears were and then them changing them to be funny. There was a giant spider, a person revealing the dark mark, a clown and many more.

It was finally my turn and as I stepped up it took the boggart a good second to shape shift to what was the scariest shit i've ever seen. I backed up.

Boggart:

I regained my confidence and pointed my wand at the woman in black and shouted, "Ridikulus" the figure fell onto the floor turning into a giant blanket across the floor

I walked over to the back of the queue and stated, "I'm never doing that shit again, mark my words" I fussed to Emmelyn, who just simply laughed.

I looked back to the front of the class to see Harry waiting for the boggart to shape shift. At first I thought it would of been Voldemort which would of been most obvious until it shifted into the hooded dementor on that was back on the train.

Harry stood frozen on the spot. Unable to do anything, eyes widened. Lupin and came in front of him and the boggart instantly changed to the moon. "Ridikulus" He shouted and the moon deflated like a balloon.

He turned back round to the rest of the class, "Class dismissed. No homework, have a good rest of the day" He quickly said as the other people who were unable to get a chance groaned.

I walked out with Hermione and Emmelyn, "Well that was a fun lesson wasnt it" Emmy said between me and Hermy.

"So fun!" I sarcastically said, "No imma have fuckin night mares over that shit character" I scoffed, not looking forwards to that.

And with that it was lunch.

୨⎯ "𝗁𝗉𝗏𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌" ⎯୧