𝟑.𝟐 ❥ 𝖡𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖿𝖿

❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟 ❞

A/N: If there are any mistakes whatsoever please let me know and I will change them :)
Ravenclaw, a few Slytherins and Gryffindor have classes together for the plot!!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It has been a few days since the stuff with the dementors on the train and a lot has happened since then.

Dumbledore announced the murderer Sirius Black is on the loose, Dementors will be stationed, however won't be on school grounds, and finally two new professors: Professor Lupin Defence Against the Dark Arts and Rubeus Hagrid Care of Magical Creatures.

"Are you excited for Care of Magical Creatures, Y/n?" Hermione asked, snapping me back into reality.

I shrugged my shoulders,"Yeah sure I guess," In all fairness I never really bothered about magical creatures, like dragons, pixies and all that. I mean I love animals just not magical ones.

"Lighten up mate," Ron said, "It might be better with Hagrid you never know." I smiled at him.

We soon reached Hagrid's hut as he began talking, "Come on now, come closer. I have a real treat for you today." I noticed he had a vest with about eight dead ferrets hanging off it.

"Form a group over there and open your books to page 49," Hagrid grunted as the class walked into the forest with our Monster books in hand.

"Exactly how do we do that," Draco looked at the huge book in his arm with disgust and rolled his eyes.

"Just stroke the spine, of course."

"Ah right. Cause we knew to do that" Malfoy stated with annoyance.

"I think they're funny," Hermione said as she looked at us. I nodded in agreement.

Oh yeah, terribly funny. Really witty. God, this place has gone to dogs." Malfoy and his little group of minions walked up to Hermione and sneered at her, "Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore letting this oaf teach classes."

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry said as he stood slightly in front of Hermione."Ooh" Draco laughed and shoved his bag in Goyle's arms to hold.

He began walking towards Harry, but he started to look afraid."Dementor! Dementor!" Draco pointed, looking terrified as if we was gonna piss himself as he ran back to his little minion cult.

I whipped around to see nothing behind us. As I turned around, Draco and his friends put on their black hoods and waved their fingers around trying to be funny i suppose but then again looking at their is funny.

I pulled Harry away, and  turned back towards the front of the class to hear what Hagrid was saying.

"Ta-da! Isn't he beautiful. Say hello to Buckbeak," Hagrid said proudly. Behind him was a large bird like animal with grey and black feathers. Hagrid threw him a ferret that had been hanging from his neck and the creature swallowed it whole. The whole class was terrified.

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron said, terrified out of his mind. "That, Ron, is a Hippogriff."

"The first thing you must know about Hippogriffs is that they are very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to upset a Hippogriff, it may be the last thing you do." Hagrid happily stated.