The date.

I wake up and noticed I had one of my arms wrapped around Chris in my sleep I look up to see him looking down at me with a little smile.

I quickly pull my arm off "I-I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" he laughs "it's ok!" We go upstairs and I sit on the couch zoning out. "You hungry" Nick asked I shook my head he nodded. Chris looked over at me. I then decided to get dressed.

And did light makeup

"Can I-I go to the library?" I ask Marylou "of course dear!" I smile "t-thank you" I get to the library and sit on a couch that was put in the back and just started to think about the boy that was here.

I kinda want to go on a date. I never got to experience love. Well I don't know what it really is but I want to know. I think I might actually go on a date.

I get back to the house. I then go in my room and jump on my bed and grab the number and call it. "Hello" a familiar voice answers "h-hi is this the boy from the library?" I ask "it is so we're u wanting to go on the date?" He asks.

"Uh yea yea I am" "ok would tonight work?" "Yea that would work" I reply "ok meet me at this restaurant at 7:00 I'll send the location." He says "ok see you then" we hang up and I jump up and down.

It's 5 now. "Oh god. How do you dress for a date." I go upstairs and knock on nicks door he opens it and Chris and Matt are also in there he steps back and they all look at me.

I start to play with my fingers. "Um I'm going o-on a d-date" I say they all look shocked. "Really!" Nick says I nod he jumps up and down. I look over to Chris who is zoning out. "But uh I don't know how to dress for a d-date"

"Oh let me help you girl" he grabs my hand and he ends up giving me this outfit when I tell him all about him.

(Imagine the bow matches the dress) then I put on makeup

(Imagine the bow matches the dress) then I put on makeup. "Luna omg. You're an actual goddess." I say as I open the door. I laugh "thank you!" I say I jump up and down "this is so weird I haven't worn a dress before" he looks at me for a moment.

"Well you definitely look good in one girl" he then says I smile. I walk down the hallway and Chris is in the kitchen with his back on the wall eating chips he looks over at me and freezes.

"Wow Luna" I smile and awkwardly pat down my dress. "She looks great doesn't she!" Nick says jumping "yea. She does" Chris then says causing me to blush.

I pick up a purse and put it on. "Nick. Are you sure I look ok" I ask nervously picking at my nails "Luna of course you do!" "Ok" I reply and sigh. "Matt come on!" Nick yells causing Matt to come running towards us
"Wow Luna you look nice!" "Thank you!" Me and Matt go to the van.

I get to the restaurant to see the boy from the bookstore I sit down my hands are quite shaky. "Hello" he says as I sit down "h-hi" "what's you're name I forgot to ask" he says with a chuckle "Luna,w-what's yours"  "Anthony" I nod. "What would you like to eat?" He asks.

"Uh I'll just have a salad" he nods and we order our food. We talked about our hobbies if we ever dated anyone. "So have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asks

"Nope" I say with a laugh "have you ever had Yk" he asks again. I shake my head no. "Wow have you ever been on a date before?" "N-no" I say he looks shocked. "Wow Luna I'd never expect that from such a pretty girl" I smile and blush.

After talking a bit it was time to leave. "It was so nice to meet you luna, so would you want to have a second date some time?" He asks. I nod "sounds great!" I say with a smile.

Matt texts that he's here and I go in the van with him. I sigh once I get in. "How was it?" He asks. "It was awesome!" I say excited. He smiles. "That's good to hear" we get to the house. Nick runs over to me

"You gotta tell us everything!" Nick says as we all run up to nicks room. Chris and Matt sat at the top of the bed. "O-ok so he was really nice! And we talked about hobbies and things we like" "Ouu was there anything bad?" Nick asked. "Well one of his f-first questions were if I was a v-virgin" Chris furrowed his eyebrows "oh that's weird that should be like second date or like further in type of questions" nick said.

"I guess" I say I smile to myself. "You really like him don't you" Matt said I nodded "yea, i do" "will there be a second date" Chris finally spoke. "Y-yea I think so" I say with a small smile.

Chris then gets up "I'm going to bed" he walks out and slams his bedroom door but know one really noticed beside me.  I continued talking to Matt and Nick about things we said.

I went to bed not being able to sleep thinking about him and. Chris. Why was he acting this way. Distant. Maybe it's better this way. Maybe I got too attached to him to soon.
TW:rape
I then fell asleep at 2 in the morning but woke up at 3 too a nightmare of my mom being, raped. By my father. The sound of her screaming and crying. Yelling stop. I was locked in my attic/bedroom. And I could hear her. But I couldn't do anything. She yelled out my name.

The one time she actually needed me I wasn't there to help. I woke up and cried I hit my legs mad at myself.

Well I guess no sleep for me. I walk out to the kitchen to get some water but I jump to see Chris "couldn't sleep?" I ask he nods I nod back grabbing a water. I think he knew why i was not asleep.

I then got a text from Anthony

                                        Anthony

Hey I know this is weird but I can't stop
Thinking of you could we have our second date
Well today? Haha.
                                                           Sure! Can't stop
                                                        thinking of you too lol

How abt we chill and watch a movie
At one of our houses?

                                                                        I'd love that!

"Texting the boy" Chris said as I forgot he was there "yea,sorry" he laughed "it's ok what is he texting about?" "He wants a second date today and he wants to chill and watch a movie at one of our houses"

Chris furrowed his brows. "Invite him here then,I'd like to meet the boy" I rolled my eyes and smiled "no but he will ask why I l-live here" I say "he find out either way" Chris says and I nod "I guess I will then"