Change

PS: this story doesn't contain smut. There only 18 and still I personally think it's kinda wrong to write smut about someone without consent.

TW: sh,bruises,abuse,ptsd

Olivia rodrigo as Luna woods

Luna'a backstory Luna's whole life she's been abused by her parents mentally and physically then at 18 she decided that she had, had enough so she ran away with no money no food no extra clothes noting

Luna'a backstory
Luna's whole life she's been abused by her parents mentally and physically then at 18 she decided that she had, had enough so she ran away with no money no food no extra clothes noting. She didn't have time to prepare she had to leave.

Lunas POV
I have done it. I have escaped my parents I went as far away as I could but it wasn't that far. My whole body ached bruises cuts blood and a possible broken finger. I am all broken.

I find a little bench and decided that this is my new home anything is better then we're I was

Two days later.
Chris's POV
It was 10 pm and me and my brothers were on our way to get McDonald's. but then as I was looking out the window I saw a girl sitting on a bench with her head in her knees and I'm guessing she was crying.

"Guys stop!" They suddenly parked to the side of the road "what the fuck Chris?" Matt said scared of my yelling "look there's a girl crying!" "Chris she could be on something" Nick says "I don't know somethings telling me to check on her." "Ok have fun dying" Nick says I roll my eyes and walks towards her.

She looks up at me and that's when I notice all the blood bruises and cuts on her face. Omg. As she looked at me her eyes widened "d-don't hurt me!" She yelled as she tried backing away while crying "hey hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you I just saw you crying and was worried"

She looked about my age and even tho she was all beat up I could still tell she was pretty. She looked like she was about to pass out. "I-I need food" she said in a whisper tone. "Wait when's the last you ate?" "around 5 days ago" she said "oh my god. Wanna go to McDonald's with me and my brothers?" I asked

She nodded she tried getting up but she scrunched her nose she was really sore "here" I pick her up in my arms and bring her to the car and then nick rolls down the window "what are you doing?!" "She's nice don't worry, but she hasn't ate in 5 days" I say to Nick.

He opens the door and I put her in the car they look shooked to see her covered in cuts bruises and blood there eyes are wide "are you ok!" Nick asks she shrugged I could tell she was too nervous to talk I felt really bad.

"C- could we p-please get food" she says holding her stomach "yes" Matt says driving to McDonald's we get her some food and Matt gives it to her she eats it fast "t-thank you!" She says and I smile "of course"

She goes to grab her drink but groans in pain "what happened!?" I ask she points at a swollen and bruised finger "Omg we need to go to the hospital her finger might be broken!" I say "n-no expensive" she says barley able to speak

"No it's ok this is important" I say Matt gets to the hospital and I lift her up in my arms taking her out of the car. "Why" she says with a soft tone "what?" I ask "why are you d-doing this?" She asks me which hurt me.

"Because I care about you" and she start to cry I take her in the hospital with my brothers Nick explains to the doctors how we found her and about her injuries.

They quickly take her in a room. I sit next to her and Matt calls our mom and explains to her what has happened. Our mom shows up and sits in a chair we all sit around the girl.

She falls asleep right away. "That poor girl" my mom says "she's definitely been through a lot." Nick says in a sad tone looking at her "she seems so sweet to." He says "it's not fair." I say and they all agree.

The doctors come in and look sad seeing her all beat up. Since the girl is still asleep they talk to us first. "So you don't know why she is all beat up" The doctors asks we nod "ok well I'm gonna talk to her in private for a minute " The doctor says we agree.

After an hour they come back with results of everything "so she does have a broken finger and we're gonna get her to sleep here for two nights because her body's to weak to move around a lot. They say and I get sad thinking about how hurt she is.

They put some healing creams on her bruises and cuts and she finally wakes back up. "Hello there miss we are just putting some healing creams on you" the doctor says she nods. "You have to stay for two nights because you're body is to weak to move around a lot" she explains "ok" the girl says smiling.

My family eventually start to get ready to leave and I ask my mom to stay the night she hesitates but then she finally said it's ok she goes up to the girl "ok we're gonna head home now we will be back tomorrow take care!" She says "t-thank you" she says replying.

She notices that I'm not leaving "why are y-you still here" she asks "I'm staying the night "n-no you don't have too" she says and I shake my head no "I want to"
"I'm gonna get some snacks from the vending machine want some?" I ask her she nods "t-thank you" so I grab the snacks and come back in and hand them to her.  She smiles and I smile back she scoots over to the side of the hospital bed.

"W-wanna lay here instead?" She asks I smile "yea" I lay next to her "wait I don't even know you're name"
"My names l-luna,Luna Elle Woods. "That's a sick name doesn't Luna mean moon?" I ask she smiles and nods

"W-what's you're name?" She asks "I'm Chris sturniolo" "are y-you a triplet" she asks and I nod "that's so cool!" She says. After some talking I get her to watch some TikTok with me and she eventually fell asleep and so did I.

In the middle of the night I wake up to Luna having a nightmare "no don't hurt me!" She yells. I feel hurt watching her like this. I shake her slightly to wake her up "hey hey it's ok you were having a nightmare" I tell her.

"I'm sorry for waking you" she says "it's ok!" I'll be right here, just try getting some rest" she nods and sleeps again.