AGUIRRE SERIES #1: After August
written by everlovingliz

  Summer Augustine Historillo

This is only a work of fiction. Names, events, places, business mentioned are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance from any living person or dead is purely coincidental.

All of the characters here are flawed and not as perfect as you imagine. If you want characters that will perfectly satisfy your imagination, this story is not for you.

You may encounter grammatically incorrect sentences and typographical error throughout the story. I humbly request for your understanding and patience as I continue to grow as a writer.

This story will tackle some sensitive topics and will have some disturbing scenes. Read at your own risk and be a responsible reader. I will put tags and notes before the chapter if necessary.

I value consent. I do not allow my stories to be distributed online without me knowing. Please do tell me first before doing anything related to my story.

Please also avoid comparing my characters or the plot to other stories as a respect to me and to the author of the story that you’re associating with my works.

Spread love and kindness.

ever loving,
bliss

❀❀❀

Date Started: March 09, 2024
Date Finished: —