Part - 6 (club blue heart)

(next day) (with yu and richy)

"Are you ready yet!!" richy said as he was keep getting impatient.

Richy was sitting on yu's bed waiting for his friend to finish as yu was getting ready in his bathroom.

"Yes! yes I am done." yu said as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"OK I am ready, let's go." yu said, fixing his shirt.

Richy stood up from where he was sitting and looked at his friend head to toe. Disapproving look can be seen on his face.

"what the hell Are you wearing!?" richy said in disbliefe. "Are we going to funeral or what."

"huh? But I think I look fine." yu said as looked down at his clothes.

"No! no! it's not gonna work." richy said as he shook his head.

Richy went straight to yu's closet. After looking at all clothes yu have, he finally found something he liked. It was a white V-neck dress shirt. Simple and elegant.
After changing he also styled yu's hair and applied some eyeliner too.

"Wow! Now we are talking." richy said as he admired his work.

Yu also looked at the mirror.. He does look good with elegant and sexy look.

"Yeah. thanks richy." he said as he looked at himself in the mirror again.

Yu never really cared for his look in the past. But now as he's looking at his reflection, he feels more confident he has ever felt. Its like he found himself again, but in different light. He got a bit emotional. As another good feeling hit him.

"you were always beautiful yan yan." richy said. As he smiled at him "you just need to see it."

Yu smiled again after hearing what his friend said. Yu is really happy that he has such a good & supporting friend.

"thanks richy, thanks for always being there for me" yu said. As he smiled brightly.

"OK! OK! enough, let's go now." richy said also getting a bit emotional.

"you are gonna ruin your eyeliner." he said as he started  dragging yu to the front door.

They both got into the cab that was already waiting outside for them. Richy had already booked it before coming to Yu's house.

"atleast tell me which club are we going to." yu asked. As he whined a little at richy.

Yu was feeling excited and nervous at the same time. He don't know how this night gonna turn out for him. But he is ready for change.

"We are going to club blue heart." richy answered.

"blue heart." yu mumbled to himself. As he smiled.

To Be continued...

(sorry for short chapters.)