chapter 1_ Boyfriend ?

Author pov.

Silence...

Pin-drop silence... A peaceful day for everyone...
In a big university... Gusu lan university
It is the biggest university which is famous for its studies and also for handsome boys.

Students are coming inside the University... It is a very silent and peaceful morning...
But it is not any normal silent morning,..... It is silence before the tornado...

A black bike come inside the University through the gate...

Suddenly, a cat comes in front of his bike... The boy widens his eyes behind Hamlet...
He turns the bike in another direction but he disbalances. In front of his professor walking And he collides on the ground with his professor while the bike falls on the ground......

He saves the cat but now he can't able to save himself from his professor...

Students come and make the professor stand up. And the boy also stands up...
The professor looks at the boy who is wearing a hamlet...

"What the hell is this Mr. Wang...  Are you blind or you don't know how to drive a fucking bike?"
Professor angrily spat...

But instead of an apology from the professor..... Yibo clean his cloth and make his bike stand up which fell on the ground...

When the professor didn't get a response from the yibo... He again asks angrily
"MR. WANG YIBO, WHAT THE HELL, YOU ARE NOT REPLYING..... "

"Ah. Can't you close your fucking mouth... I don't know whose face  I see in the morning first... All this happen to my 'baby'... My baby gets hurt...
Aww... My shona... My baby"
Wang yibo completely ignores the professor and caresses his 'baby'
(Yibo bike name is baby)

"WANG YIBO... COME IN THE OFFICE"
Professor angrily spat and leave from there while limping...

Yibo stomped his feet and pout a little.
This is not his fault. The professor should watch it...

He is THE WANG YIBO... He doesn't care about anyone... Instead of going to the office, he goes inside the university and searches for his today target...

Wang yibo is a troublemaker, and a spoiled brat, who likes to do what he thinks is right. An Innocent baby who is a little devil. 
      some people hate him because he is too straightforward... He spat out what he thinks that moment... Without thinking twice... And because of this, he gets into trouble too...

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Yibo is looking for his first prey whom he can cause trouble for...
He is looking around...

Suddenly, a group of girls comes...
One of them... Come toward yibo and put her hand on Yibo's chest...

"hi... Yibo, wanna hang out?"
The girl seductively asks... While looking at yibo from head to toe...

Students are whispering to each other...

' is yibo going to agree?'

'I have heard yibo has a crush on suli'

'I think there are in relation'

'I am excited to know what yibo will reply'

Yibo smirked and said
"I don't go for hanging out with a bitch like you... Who can open his legs for anyone..."

"ohhhhhhhh... " students hoot at yibo's savage reply...
Suli's face is red due to embarrassment.

"oh really... Am I bitch? So, what you are? A playboy? You don't even have your first kiss or not even have a girlfriend"  suli angrily spat.

"I am not a playboy... And I am into boys so why do I make a girlfriend...when I already have a very handsome boyfriend..." yibo replies angrily without thinking twice...

"oh, really so where is your boyfriend?"

"my boyfriend is here .....you bitch... "

"Ohh... Let us meet him then..."
Suli said with a smirk.
It is when reality hit him... He spat nonsense while thinking twice...
Shit- his habit of saying without anything causes him in trouble now...
He thinking about how to get rid of this situation...

Suddenly his eyes caught something... Or someone who is very handsome.
Suddenly, an idea popped into his devil's mind...
He grins and says...
"want to meet my boyfriend... Look there "

Yibo pointed and then he run toward the figure who is standing there like a statue...
The figure becomes more shocked when Yibo hugs the figure and kiss on the cheek...

"hubby... Where were you? I was searching for you... Guys meet my boyfriend who is my future hubby...
And hubby meets my friends..."

Students become shocked when they saw that yibo calling his boyfriend none other than the most dangerous mafia Xiao zhan looks shocked...

"What the fuck?" students mumble 

"BOYFRIEND? I AM NOT YOUR ____"
The handsome figure exclaimed...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hi readers,
What do you think about the first chapter?
What you think about whom yibo call his boyfriend?

Wanna know next... Wait for it...
I am a lazy one... So I don't know when I will update...

Special Announcement to my readers...
I unpublished some books 
"love or lust"  "hate you"   " cause you are mine"   " demon love.."
Because of some personal reasons, I have to unpublished those...
Maybe I will publish them again soon...

Thanks for reading...😘