Chapter 4_ Drunk Bobo

Author pov.

"you look so handsome... Hehe... Fuck me... I wanna give my virginity to this handsome" he pointed toward zhan.

You can say zhan is Zhan shook... He was shocked from the core... How can someone directly ask to fuck them...

Woah... This guy had so many guts...
Zhan yelled
"What the fuck"

Yibo jump on Zhan like a baby lion attack on his prey... He cutely licks zhan jaw like a baby who wants his mummy's attention...

AND our mafia is frozen like someone made him status...

"hehe... You taste best... What flavour do you use?"

Zhan stares at those beautiful eyes of a baby yibo who held innocence... He grabs yibo from the waist... And tell him like a mummy teaches his baby...

"Yibo... What you doing is wrong... Licking someone is bad... And baby... Don't drink alcohol... Hm.ok"

"bobo didn't drink alcohol... Bobo drinks banana milk... Bobo wants more milk...bobo knows you have milk..."

Zhan didn't know what type of milk he is thinking... But he just thought his milk, which tastes salty... Zhan gulps his thought and focuses on yibo...

"bobo... What milk?"

"your milk... I heard like girls we can produce milk too... But they produce from the breast and us from different areas... But idk from where?"

Zhan doesn't know whether he should cry or laugh at his situation... This drunk yibo is so dangerous from his heart...

His innocent yet sinful reply made him hard too... He just wants to release his milk on his asshole...

Yibo sticks to Zhan's body like a koala bear... While Zhan is chanting...

"Yibo... I am not a saint. I am a man...oh shit... Don't rub there... Fuck..."

Finally, Zhan loses his final thread of patience... He pushes yibo to the wall... And kissed him...

The kiss is not innocent... It is full of lust... The lust for each other...

Zhan licks his lips like his life depends on these plump lips...

Suddenly, his door is knocked... Because of this... Zhan separate yibo from himself...

Yibo whines when he didn't feel his mafia lips on his...

He pouts and innocently looks at Zhan... Who goes to open the door...

As the door opened someone jump on Zhan... And yibo widen his eyes...

"Zhan geeeeee... I missed you a lot"

The girl squeezed Zhan in the hug... While Zhan tries to free himself from the break. And think...

'hey God... Why do you hate me so much? Why in the whole world you sent this devil to me... Zhan smile... Otherwise, she will start with a question... Oh God, why do I have weird people in my life?'

After cursing his life and this devil sister of his... He smiles and said with a fake sweet smile...

"Nini, you here... What a pleasant surprise "

'surprise my foot... I don't know what sin I do in my past I get this devil' Zhan thought...

"Really? But your reaction is saying something else... Hmm..."

'Oh, shit... This devil is so clever... Pls God gives me patience so that I will not kill her... By looking at her anyone can say she is an angel but believe me my sister is the devil... A demon queen... I am so sad for that person who will marry this devil...' Zhan thought

Zhan smile... Well, a sweet fake smile...and said...

"No nini... I am so happy... I-"

"hey, you leech, leave my mafia... He is mine. Get out..."

Yibo grab nini hand and throw her out of the room while Zhan looked at this drama silently... While silently praying for himself to save him from these two devils...

But he has to deal with this cute little devil...

But then he has to deal with the demon queen who is his sister...

Nini knocked on the door continuously and yelled...

"Open the door otherwise it would be no good for you..."

Annoyed yibo open the door and yelled

"What???"

"You-"
But before she can say anything...she widens her eyes when she saw the scene in front of her so-called innocent eyes...

Yibo kissed mafia, Zhan... Not on cheeks... Directly on his lips...
Oh God, how can this kid kiss him on the lips in front of his sister...
Oh God... What will happen to him?

He is the mafia... Most fearsome Mafia... People are scared of him... But he is scared of these two devils...

••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••••••°°•°•°•°•°•°••••••••°•

Hi readers, sorry for the late update...
I am not in the mood to update this story but still, I do...
So hope you guys will like the update...

What do you guys think about this new character nini?
What will happen to our poor mafia?

If I get time, I will try to update it soon...

Thanks for reading 📚

See you soon 😘

Love you sweetheart❤️