Chapter 2_Mafia !!

Author pov.

" Boyfriend? I am not your fucking- "

"hubby don't say that... I know you are angry with me... Because I didn't let you touch me yesterday night... But hubby today is my college and I don't want to limp or skip it... And if I let you fuck me... I wasn't able to walk... Don't be angry hubby" yibo cutely say...

But what our innocent baby didn't know was that now he wasn't able to save his ass from this mafia dick... (R.I.P to yibo ge ass) Although he saves himself from the bitch...

Everyone's jaw dropped as yibo exclaimed... They all are shocked to the core... Especially the one to whom yibo is clingy on...

The handsome man who is standing like a statue come back to his sense and yell
With his cold yet dangerous voice...

"what the fuck you are doing ?"

"what you think I am doing hubby... I know you are angry-" yibo's sentence is cut off by the principal suddenly arriving...

The principal saw that the students are standing... But what shocked him most was that yibo is clingy to the most dangerous mafia of the underground world which is none other than Xiao Zhan...

He immediately comes and shoos yibo away from Xiao Zhan's body...

"I am sorry Mr. Xiao... This kid is naive... Please forgive him..." the principal said immediately...

Yibo is confused like hell...
What the hell? Why is this rude & boring principal apologizing?
It's not like he is a mafia that the principal is apologizing. If he doesn't apologize... This handsome man will burn this college...

Zhan coldly looks at the principal and hums... He walks away while yibo is calling zhan...

Zhan didn't turn to reply...
Yibo pouted and mumbled...
"he is so cold... But hot too... Fuck... I think I am having a crush on him..."

Yibo daydreamed about the zhan... He is admiring the zhan... Fuck... Zhan is hot when he looks at yibo with his so cute cold eyes...
Haye... Yibo fallen...

"I think I have fallen... Wow... Sexy... Now I will make you mine by any hook & crook..."
Yibo mumbled...

Suddenly, someone spanked yibo's head and put his hand on yibo's shoulder...

"ouch... Why did you hit me... Idiot?"

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend..."
The figure smirk...

Yibo blushes but tries to hide it and said
"Can't you close your fucking mouth?.. Taehyung... Do I have to call jeon to shut your mouth by his fucking horny little brother... It would be great..."
Yibo smirks and taehyung widen his eyes...

How can his friend is so shameless?
Maybe he does something wrong in his past life that he gets such a shameless friend... Who didn't leave a moment to tease him by using jeon fucking jungkook...

Taehyung gives a nervous smile to yibo and said
"don't... We are friends na. I don't want to fucked up again... My back is hurting like hell... Let's go to class...".

Yibo nodded and both went to attend their classes ...

~AFTER CLASSES~

Yibo is walking on the road... He is rich but he likes to walk more... He is a brat but he is a sweet baby too...

He walking... Suddenly, a van comes in front of yibo...
One hand comes out from the van. And pull yibo inside the van...
Yibo tried to fight... But the men are stronger than him...

Men blindfold yibo's eyes... 

~TIME SKIP~

"where the fuck you are taking me? Leave me fuckers..." yibo yelled...

The men dragged yibo and leave him in a huge room which is full of books...
A man in a black suit sitting in a chair while his back facing the yibo...

Yibo annoyingly asks...
"what the fuck is that? You want money... Leave me I will give you money"

"Who told you that I kidnapped you for money... I already have enough money...
If I want I can buy your whole company and even buy you..."

The figure said and turn...
Yibo's eyes widen... There is shine in yibo eyes... It looks like a kid found his candy...

"wow... hub-"

"mafia... I am mafia... And you are my slave from now on... I buy you one... You will do as I will say...  And don't fucking call me hubby... Call me Mr. xiao"

Zhan said coldly while reading the book... But he didn't know that somebody is standing like a ghost and his expression is like someone had given him 360° Current...

What the fuck? Yibo thought
And yelled which scared zhan too who jump from his chair...

"MAFIA!!!!!!!!"

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hi readers... Do you like the chapter?
Wanna read more... Wanna a fast update?

What will yibo do?
Will zhan also be cold with yibo too?
Will yibo be able to warm Zhan's heart?
Why did zhan choose yibo?

Thanks for reading... Hope you all like it... I will try to update it soon...
(not sure... I am too lazy...) 😘

Bye 👋