A/N (Author Notes)

Thank you all for reading all the way through.

I'm still amazed at how big these chapters got, especially for this being just my first fanfiction. A special thanks to the peeps who made My Little Pony

I ask forgiveness if some parts came across as a bit too long, especially the farming parts in the middle chapters. But the world builder in me was way too fascinated with the thoughts of how a civilization, where the entire society lacks hands, and only the unicorns can use magic for the very fine control needed to build so many of the things present in the series, came to be. The ovens in kitchens, the books in the libraries, the houses themselves, none of those could be built without unicorn magic, or so it seems to me at least. Just how do simple things like farming get done without unicorns constantly being available to do all the (magical) lifting? I only covered a few bases, and I might tackle more in the future in other stories. It's just too fascinating to me to leave alone.

As for these characters, I am done with them for now. As much as I came to love them all, I'm not going to use them again unless the perfect story comes along. With none currently in mind, and with a Fluttershy idea currently getting my muse all excited, it won't be anytime soon either. Still, I'm certainly am not going to say never, as there are still lots of aspects about them I want to explore, including how being friends with Luna affects their daily lives back in Ponyville.

Finally, let me say thanks to all of you one last time. I had a blast writing this tale I am honored and humbled by it. Until later, may the magic of friendship be in all your lives as well!