Music

Music is like practically my life and I can't live without it. When I get home from school I listen to music and while I'm at school I listen to music. In my opinion, some music is better than some people. Like there are some people that wouldn't last long during the purge around me. Like those people who tell you what they are wearing even though you can see what they are wearing and they brag about getting so many new clothes and get on everyone's nerves when they do that. It really bothers me. I like music way more than those kind of people. When you are listening to music it is like you are in a different world. You can get lost in it. You can be in your own little world. And that's a good thing too. You can forget about all of your problems in the real world and get lost in the music. That is why I enjoy music so much. It makes me happy. When I am upset I can listen to music for a while and half way forget about it for that long period of time that I am listening to music. There are so many different and unique types of music. I listen to different music than all of my friends, but I don't really care. They say my music is weird and they don't like listening to it, but who are they to judge? Maybe I don't like their music. I mean you never know. I usually like all music except the music my brother listens to. He listens to dub step and it really bothers me. But other than that I am fine with all music. Everyone in my family is very particular about music and I am not that picky. My younger brother only listens to the music that is on the radio really often and my sister gets annoyed with most music unless it's by train. And you already know what my older brother listens to because of what I said earlier. But then I like basically all music. My parents like 80s music obviously and I hate it. My dad listens to these bands I have never heard of and my mom either listens to 80s music or she is like my brother, and only listens to the music that comes on the radio often enough. But music is like my world. I can't live a day without it. I've tried to go a day without it and it was extremely hard. Obviously my sister can do it because she never listens to music. But music can be so unique and it can be about the most random things that come to mind. It's fantastic. It doesn't even have to make sense. That's what I love about it. Some of it makes no sense but people can still connect to it in many different ways. I usually listen to the same song on repeat for hours and I never get bored. I have been listening to the same song on repeat since like last night. The only time I wasn't listening to it was when I was sleeping and showering. 90% of the time I have ear buds in when I am at home. Maybe that is why my ears always hurt. They make my ears sore. But whatever. It's worth it to listen to music. I also have water speakers and I use them in my room like 24/7. Anyone else have a music addiction?