Freakshow

Anyone seen the show Venice beach freakshow because it is literally the best thing ever. It is on Netflix and I could talk about it for hours. In the video above, that is one of the people in it and his name is morgue and he is amazing. He looks creepy at first, but then when you watch the she you realize he is like the most adorable person ever. He has a really cute personality. He also has 3 songs. They are called cult of dreams, suicide, and shoot up. He also has a YouTube channel called mistermorgue. In freakshow, he is a shock artist and a sword swallower. He is really good at it too. He can do like practically everything. And obviously, from the video above, he can play the piano. And he is really good at that too. Everyone just needs to watch it to understand how good it really is. Watch it and tell me in the comments if you like that show. It makes me want to go to Venice beach to see the world famous r Venice beach freakshow. Tell me if you like the show and watch it on Netflix:)and he also has a book called the metaphorical suicide and I really like the book. I just do t really like how anti-Christian he is but he can do what he wants so that is not my problem.