5-10-15

Comment if any of you can relate to this
~~~~~~~~
I always feel like the dumb one in my family. My older brother is really good with technology and so is my dad and my mom and younger brother are really good at math and then my younger sister is good at EVERYTHING school related. And what am I good at? I am good at cheerleading and putting on makeup. They all make me feel dumb. It's always me that makes the stupid comment or gets confused about everything. I am the sarcastic one and my sarcasm annoys my family. My mom says that you have to be really smart to be sarcastic but I really don't believe that at all. It just doesn't make sense to me...As usual. I really don't like that I am always confused but I guess that's just who I am. I am okay at singing, but then my younger sister can sing really good, and she writes her own songs. And when I try to write one it ends badly. Also, I am really good at cheer, but guess who else is a cheerleader, my freaking sister. She can do everything I can do but most of it she does better. The only thing she can't do better than me is cheerleading and makeup, the only two things I am good at. I hate it so much. It isn't he worst thing ever. All of my friends are also smarter than me and better at singing then me. That really bothers me too. And I have to share a room with me perfect sister too. And it doesn't help that she makes my room look so messy. Her half is completely messy and mine is perfectly clean. That just makes me very angry. It never stops. None of my friends share a room, so they have no idea what it is like and it SUCKS!!!! Not one of them understands. And one of my friends has a perfect life. She can sing, she has an awesome boyfriend, and her family is practically rich. Well I hope other people can relate to this.