4. My First Lesson

I woke up and got ready quickly. Somehow, I had a feeling that school would be better than yesterday.

I took a quick shower and changed into my black skater dress, daisy patterned Converse, and put my hair into a high ponytail. I put on winged eyeliner then grabbed my bag.

My mom was already out and somehow, Luke was in my kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Uh... Your mom asked if I could bring you to school... Yeah, you want breakfast?" he asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Sure." I sat on the counter and kicked my legs. "So... You're gonna have to deal with Grace. That sucks."

"Not really 'cause I told everyone I dumped her, so she can't lie." I nodded and grabbed an apple. "How do waffles on the road sound?" I stuck up my thumb and he nodded. "Good. Have you made friends- wait, of course you have. Me!"

"Actually no. You're not my friend, just an... acquaintance... that teaches me sexual actions."

"Ah yes, speaking of which, our first lesson's today. You excited?" I shrugged.

"Not really..." I was actually more nervous than excited.

"Well, you will be when I'm done. Now catch." he threw me a hot waffle then grabbed my bag for me. "Let's go." I hopped down and followed him into his car. He threw my backpack into the backseat and started the car.

We drove in silence until I turned on the radio. Green day came on and I was instantly happier. 21 guns was playing. I sang along and shortly after, Luke did too. He had a nice voice.

When the song ended, I smiled at him. "You know Green Day?" he nodded and smiled.

"I love them, they're the best band out there." Wow.

We arrived at school and got out. A lot of eyes were on me, mostly jealous glares from girls. I hope they don't think we're together. I caught a quick glance and Grace who seemed really depressed and embarrassed. She wore all black, long sleeve shirt and sweat pants, and some black flip flops. She looked down, ashamed.

************

After school, Luke dragged me to his house. Apparently his parents weren't home so it was the perfect time for a lesson.

We walked up the stairs, into his room, and he closed the door. "Alright, gorgeous. Our first lesson is kissing. Do you know how to do that, at least?" I looked down, embarrassed. "Wonderful. You're not even an amateur! You're just-"

"New to this stuff, I know." I sat on his bed and folded my hands. "Maybe we shouldn't do this..."

"No. You're never gonna learn if you don't try." he sat next to me and held my cheek. "Here's the basics. You sit across or beside a person, leaving close to no space between. You slowly lean in..." he brought his face closer to mine, smirking. "And just.... kiss." our lips touched and instantly I felt a sting... maybe shock.

"You shocked me!" I yelled jumping back. He looked confused but soon smiled.

"No..." he leaned in one more time, holding my cheek once more, and kissed me again, with much more passion. It felt a little good to kiss him, the tingly sensation never leaving my lips.

Soon, he licked the bottom of my lip. I didn't get what he wanted at first, but then realized. He wants to French kiss. I opened my mouth and let him explore. I started to do the same and it felt amazing. His minty taste, soft and plump lips, it was all irresistible.

I climbed onto his lap and held the back of his neck. He moved one hand to my waist and rocked me slowly. But suddenly, he stopped. "What the hell?" he chuckled and pulled me off of him.

"That's enough for one day... don't wanna catch feelings, and all...." he rubbed the back of his neck and helped me up. "I'll walk you home." he held my waist and walked me to my house. When I got inside and closed the door, I took a deep breath.

What the fuck happened?